“A lovely restaurant run by fabulous people”
Review of P'tit Demon

P'tit Demon
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Arras
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Arras today and I asked my son to find a great place to eat. It is located in Heroes Square.

The staff were awesome and very friendly!
My son had the rabbit dish which was amazing.
I had the hanger steak with shallots which was so delicious.

Would I come here again? Yes I would!

What a great dinner for our first night...

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Owing to many restaurants’ in Arras slightly odd opening hours our first few choices were closed.
So we ended up here which wasn’t at all a bad thing. The location is nice on the Paces des Héros but away from the very busy end. The waiter was busy but service was pretty good as was the foie gras we shared followed by coq au vin. The wine list was good and we were very happy with our choice of a Bordeaux. There were tourists there but later on a lot of locals turned up as well which made for a nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Em_Wanderlusterin
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This little bistro is popular booking is probably advisable which we did . We sat upstairs which became very warm , Waitress charming and very helpful as French is not my strong point . Small menu and huge wine menu . Food as delicious as the wine . To be recommended

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Downstairs is a very busy vibrant bar obviously popular with locals. Upstairs is an intimate dining area, attentive waiter who did his best to explain in English the menu. Ashamed to say none of our party speak French! I had the best fillet steak ever served exactly as ordered, another had the scallops, superbly cooked and another a veal chop, again very nicely cooked. Waiter recommended the wine which was very nice. A vey pleasant meal with a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 7.30 for dinner and were the first people there but soon filled up. The scallops for starters were tiny but the mains were good, veal and steak with a bowl of chips. Would recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018