US$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$112
  • Restaurant
US$96
US$92
  • Restaurant
US$52
US$104
B&B Hotel Arras(Arras)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$178
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Arras Centre Les Places(Arras)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshomemade jamswonderful hostsloft roomlemon cakecentury houseother guestseuropean holidaydinner reservationsreal homein depth knowledgestayed longerbreakfast was deliciousfabulous staywonderful homebreadjust round the cornerfriendly welcome
Reviewed 26 June 2017

A B&B steeped in history that has been wonderfully preserved. The guest rooms are spacious and clean with the character sympathetically retained of the era of the building. I was greeted by the hosts who turned out to be the perfect hosts. With their expert and in-depth knowledge of the area, and subject to a persons interests, they assisted my every need and provided recommendations of activities, places of interest, and of course restaurants. A delicious French breakfast is served in the Drawing Room each morning.
La Corne d'Or is perfectly located within a few minutes walking distance of the main square, many places of interest and restaurants and shops. Everything is accessible. There is even the free electric shuttle bus at the door. I loved my stay there and was fortunate to be able to extend my stay there for an extra night. I highly recommend La Corne d'Or for a memorable stay in Arras and will definitely return on my next trip to France.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PhilippeArras, Gérant at La Maison d'Hotes - La Corne d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Bonjour,

We suspect this message is from Jill by your exuberance & enthusiam...thank you!

Hopefully your holiday to the south of France continued to be enjoyable.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Rodney (who is as Australian as a meat pie with a French sauce) and his partner, Phillipe bought this heritage listed magnificent house several years ago and have restored it to its former glory. The problem with heritage listed houses is that there are limitations as to what you can do, so the place has some quirks (including a shower over bath that is nearly three feet high to climb over!) Rodney kindly offered a stool should I need it, but I envisioned crashing off the stool, only to be found dead on the floor when they wondered why I had not appeared for breakfast! All that said, I took the Regina Suite, which gave me extra room and every night was a lovely relaxing review of my WW1 Battlefields Tour.
Rodney et Phillipe were wonderful hosts; I felt I was staying with friends (especially as I had to find a laundromat and do a load of laundry after sunny and sweaty Battlefields' tours. I couldn't dry my stuff as they are "no dryer" clothes, so angel Rodney whisked out a clothes hoist and moved it around the courtyard as the sun moved. For that, Rodney, I am eternally grateful.
Breakfast is a typical French affair, commencing at 7.30 - 9 am, with fresh pastries, freshly squeezed juice and, for Aussies, Vegemite (bless them). To be polite, it is a good idea to let Rodney know if or whether you will be coming to breakfast as cher Phillipe heads to la marché ridiculously early every morning to make sure that he has sufficient pastries, fruits and that the guests' needs are met. Home made jams, muesli avec yoghurt ou lait. Whatever you choose will sustain you till almost dinner. Rodney et Phillipe live behind La Corne D'or, but I felt uncomfortable disturbing them during the day - it's a B&B, after all. All that said, I was comfortable, my hosts were unbelievably hospitable and the suites were very comfortable.

Room Tip: If you can, choose a suite - they have more room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Bonjour Mary-Anne,

I (Rodney) have been described in many ways, but yours is very original.

Your comments were much appreciated.

Rodney

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Our hosts Rodney and Philipe were so welcoming, friendly and helpful regarding places to visit and dine. Their establishment is extremely well presented, spotlessly clean, comfortable beds and plentiful linen. No detail is left wanting - a stool is even provided for those of us 'height challenged' to access the wonderful deep inviting bath tub. A gourmet breakfast is provided, a work of art in itself, commencing with freshly squeezed orange juice. Hard to leave and return home.

Room Tip: Stairs - so if on the wrong side of 'young' request La Suite Regina.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Bonjour Laureen & Keitha,

We enjoyed having you with us; you are both great fun!

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Ok the title is a bit over the top but Rodney and Phillipe are wonderful hosts and La Corne d'Or itself is a beautiful property tastefully decorated with well appointed comfortable rooms. Also a great breakfast! That's all I am saying! Find out for yourself!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear unknown!

Yes your title is a bit much but there is a grain of truth - we unexpectedly received an award from TripAdvisor this year as n° 6 best B&B in France, based on visitor comments.

Do visit us another time.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This property was recommended to us and we weren't disappointed.

In fact it's fair to say our two night stay was one of the highlights of our European holiday. Who could not be impressed when staying in a house built circa 1746!

If only we'd have known we would've stayed longer as the town of Arras is truly beautiful and has many interesting things to see and do.

Gentlemen, thank you for letting us share your magnificent home and making us so welcome!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
PhilippeArras, Gérant at La Maison d'Hotes - La Corne d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear "Pacific travellers",

Delighted that you enjoyed your stay at la Corne d'Or & the City of Arras.