See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Nice location (although the "park" is not a park but a garden) and pretty old style halls, however many small details were disappointing. Cleanliness of rooms (in general very good, but still a spot here and there on the bathrobe), equipment of the spa (a sauna without closeby shower) but particularly the dinner menu were not up to it - from the service putting knife and fork down the wrong way round to an amuse bouche from the refigerator the menu was anything but exciting. The staff is very friendly and you are nicely in the center of "town", but still on both the breakfast and the dinner the kitchen has to seriously step it up.
Possibly the place is run differently during high season, but we left with a bit of a mixed impression.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank bv511
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Only went to the spa and had a massage. Nobody to advise me for the type of massage and was charged extra for going to the Heat Centre even though I was told it was all included. Massage booked for 17h45 but told I had to leave the Heat Centre at 17h00 and wait in the hall of the hotel with no explanation. Not very relaxing ...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank racheldavenport
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We did not use or visit the spa. We stayed in the hotel on our from Paris to the white wine area. Our room was lovely, clean, and adequate for our needs. We only stayed one nice, but very much enjoyed the accommodations. We did go down to the bar for a drink and it was comfortable and service was excellent. We had breakfast in the morning after a brisk walk around town. The breakfast was well pointed and we enjoyed it very much. It as a nice stay, very nice hotel, and comfortable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Grand Hotel for 10 days whilst on a gourmet food tour, and it was a lovely place to spend time in. We ate meals in all of the three restaurants which were all quite different but good food was the common theme. There are two pools, one indoor which is in a lovely space and the spa offers a great range of treatments. I treated myself to a massage and a facial, both of which were excellent - many thanks to the professional and skilled beauticians. The hotel decor is beautifully old world and has a lovely ambience. The only downside was the lack of a kettle and bar fridge in the rooms which would have been very handy (but I think that no fridge etc is normal in that part of the world).

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nony Ruth V
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I have been in this hotel for a long week end in february 2016. I booked a junior suite for me , wife and a 4 years old daughter.
On the positives the hotel location in the very center, the pool and the quality of food and of the service into the 2 hotel restaurants.
To be improved: room look and equipment. We even didn't have a small fridge in the room. And the hotel staff attitude was not very warm, let's say. Room was a bit noisy as our windows were on the street side, better ask for a room on the hotel's court side.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family