See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed here a week in October on business travel. My typical hotel was booked up. The location is very convenient to the train terminal, which I rode from Paris. I was not impressed when looking at the hotel from the outside, but was surprised at the inside. My room was immaculately clean, very comfortable and most importantly QUIET. It was a smaller than a typical room, but adequate. The breakfast was acceptable. There are many restaurants in the area. I found check-in and check-out both fast. I really liked this hotel more than the other one I have stayed in several times, but there is one reason I would not return to the Kyriad (given a choice). The WI-FI in the room was too slow. Being a business traveler and missing English-speaking evening wind-down entertainment, I watch Netflix and other video services over my laptop. I could not, due to the slowness. A faster connection was not available, even for extra $$, I don't think (I might be wrong, but I don't remember seeing a pay for faster option). Otherwise, an excellent stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gsanbrook
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Tidy hotel, small room and very clean. Very friendly welcome by a extremely professional receptionist, car parking. So why a low review which I would not normally leave. Simply the attitude of the restaurant waitress. I know we were a little late, but not past opening times but the 'welcome' was from the arctic. Pity the wine wasn't. Thoughts of a chilled bottle of Alsace Riesling evaporated as a lukewarm bottle was plonked on the table. Request for an ice bucket was ignored and two small tumblers of ice were brought for us to add to our wine. Didn't expect a sommellier but I think a little basic training might be in order. Pity as it spoilt what was otherwise a good stay. It's the small things that matter, a smile costs nothing.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2012

the hotel is well placed in the city, in front of the railway station, only 5-10 minutes by foot to the center. The rooms are well renewed, tastefully (white and beige) but rooms are narrow !!!!
Rooms are well soundproofed ...
correct prices EUR 55 + EUR 9 (breakfast) 2012 (prices grow up to EUR 85 = too expensive)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2012

The rooms in this hotel are tiny (by American standards). The toilet is one room, the shower and sink are in another.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The shutters on the window blocks out all the light. The air conditioning was cold. You put this all together and what do you get?

A very good night's sleep.

Free WiFi and a nice continental breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank eatatjoes2
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is home away from home. Eric, the manager, has taken care of us and we're very grateful for all the help he has extended.

• Stayed: February 2012