“Great pasta”

Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Trattoria one 41 promotes a “grown up” environment while showcasing Chef Marc Sublette’s passion for Italian cuisine: “Simple and robust” with an uncompromising pursuit of quality. Open 7 nights. Monday - Saturday 14 & older please; Sundays families welcome. Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41. Buon Appetitio!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their food is really great and the atmosphere is very nice as well. They only allow kids on Sunday, so leave the little ones at home.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Went last night with another couple. Place is so loud I couldn't hear the guy directly across a narrow table. The waiter evidently forgot us and I had to get up to ask where he was. We were served our meals a full hour after we were seated. I had thought the food was fine until two o'clock this morning when the bad clams that were served with linguini did their trick. We will not go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We had an incredible veal parmigiana, pictured, this week North of Atlanta. (Duluth,GA). I grew up Atlanta and knew of several excellent Italian restaurants in Dunwoody , Perimeter area, where I went to HS. How I missed this over the last couple of years is a mystery. Service was extremely professional and the appetizers were just as good, if not better, then my veal. The bread is fresh and the sausage appetizer is a must try. We had a very large group and again, top notch service.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love going to One41. Its our go to date night pick. Love sitting at the bar and talking with the bartenders and sitting in the restaurant. Can’t go wrong with either! Faves are the charcuterie board and garganelli.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The desert, cheesecake & caramel delicious. Didn’t care for dinner . Lasagna was not traditional- no cheese poor execution of traditional dish.
Staff friendly & prompt.