“Consistently very good”

Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Trattoria one 41 promotes a “grown up” environment while showcasing Chef Marc Sublette’s passion for Italian cuisine: “Simple and robust” with an uncompromising pursuit of quality. Open 7 nights. Monday - Saturday 14 & older please; Sundays families welcome. Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41. Buon Appetitio!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We come here often, but not every month. The food is always hot, plentiful and delicious. It’s a bit crowded on the bar side, but that makes for atmosphere. We think it’s a good value for the price.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here in October. Food was very good; fish was our favorite. Appetizers / salads also good. Wine is very expensive for average wine.

Overall nice place, but buckhead prices.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I️ frequent the bar on Tuesday nights with a friend and it’s always lively with superb drinks. Recently, my husband and I️ had a delicious meal here. You must make reservations on a weekend. We started out with the meatball appetizer. You get three nice sized meatballs in a wonderful sauce. The fresh bread and accompanied sauce are always delicious. We were so full from this that we split the grouper. It was out of this world and came with wonderful sautéed spinach. We also got the mushroom risotto, which was fantastic. Nothing bad to say about One Forty One!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Awesome appetizers ( artichokes and also sausage and peppers ). Great wine and a wonderful meal for my wife and I ( Grouper and Veal ). Best of all the atmosphere
and service - outstanding.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, the food is delicious. Everything I tried was fantastic. We started at the bar and the bartenders were nice and attentive. Then, our party of 8 sat for dinner. Our waitress attentive, but not overbearing. All of the employees were friendly. We started out with appetizers and bread and they were all yummy! The bread came with a cheesy sauce and it was so fresh and delicious! The artichoke appetizer was fantastic along with the meatball app. The muscles and sausage were amazing too! I had the Mista salad and it was good, but I tried the Rucola and it was excellent and different! I ordered the Seabass and it was tasty and I tried a co-workers grouper and it was delicious. I heard the veal/chicken parm is amazing. Their red sauce is just the best! Dessert didn't disappoint either. The cheesecake with caramel sauce was sooo good. The tiramisu and chocolate cake w gelato was good. Can't wait to go back!