Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 24/05/22
Hotels.comUS$50
TravelocityUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2020

Stopped on our drive down from England to Spain.easy to get to off the motorway.friendly staff at booking in.room ok.air con v good.shower/toilet facilities v good.nice area outside to exercise the dogs

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 19 July 2020

Spent one night here and it is an ok hotel. It is a bit outside the city so not within walking distance. Free parking so it is perfect if you come with a car.

The room was average, but ok for sleeping.
Outside there is a nice pool area with a restaurant. Pretty nice.

I would usually rate this hotel with 3. But for "average" hotels, the staff can usally make a big difference. Unfortunatelly I didn't find the staff here very friendly (with one expeption). They were rather a big ignorant and didn't make me feel welcome at all.

So, despite that the hotel is ok it is a "been there, done that" kind of hotel in my book.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Paal_Kri
Reviewed 22 January 2020

Standard budget priced hotel. Only 40 euro for a double room for the night. Friendly guy on reception when we arrived about 7 pm. Slightly odd entrance tucked away in an industrial estate. Room was fine, no issues with it at all. Not sure where David S was reviewing but it doesn't sound like the same hotel to me. Only issue was a flood light which was pointing directly at the window of the room. but a minor issue.We don't usually bother with the breakfast offers in these hotels as they are usually quite limited and poor value.

Room tip: Avoid room 115 where the light is pointing directly at the window all night.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

I wish it was possible not to award any stars.
We booked this hotel for proximity to the motorway and taxi access in to Beziers. We booked a non smoking air conditioned room.
On check in we were given a room in the older block to the right of reception. We opened the door to be hit by the strongest smell of stale cigarettes so I just shut the door and returned to reception to complain. The guy on reception said “ I will send someone to spray the room!” I said that is up to you but we are not staying in that room.
We were given a card for a second room and when we got to it it looked nothing like the standard double room on the website and it was like a cupboard.
I went back to reception again to be told it is a standard double room but I pointed out it was nothing like what is advertised on the website. The female receptionist then said “Well you booked via Expedia and we are not responsible for the images on their website”. I pointed out and showed her the Ibis website and said we booked based on these images. She then said we are full and after a lengthy discussion she finally offered a room with disabled facilities which I said would be fine then she miraculously found another double room on the 7th floor of the tower accessed behind the restaurant.
We went to this room, temperature was showing 25 degrees, set air con at 22 degrees and went out. When we got back around 10.30pm the temperature had not come down and through the night it went up to 27 degrees!
Bathroom shower tray also looked filthy and disgusting.
Carpet in communal areas very worn, dirty and stained.
We had booked for 2 nights but one was enough so even though we had paid for the second night we checked out and moved on to our next destination who luckily had a room for us!
The manager of this hotel should be ashamed of the way it is run and how dirty and drab it has become.
Ibis senior management should visit and decide if they are happy staying in rooms like this. Send a non smoker to room 110 and you will see how bad the smell of cigarettes is.
To anybody looking for a location to visit Beziers avoid this place like the plague.
Can’t comment on food or anything else as I refused to part with any more money in this establishment!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Very good location if you are on route to south of Spain and need a stopover having driven from Calais. Staff were both friendly and very helpful and oneyoung lady in the Restaurant used her English abilty very well to assist us less people who only know a little french.

Date of stay: June 2019