All reviews nice room decent hotel de france metro station airport budget paris
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Napolyon said that ''money,money,money ''
I said to traveller for hotel choice ibis,ibis,ibis
Because Could you need to cheaper hotel and good services.
You can find all europa ibis hotels.
Personel is firendly and very helpfull
Thanks so much to all your personal helping to stay to ibis hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I am a Silver status with IBIS so I know what to expect - and this was not it. The front desk clerk could not figure out how to enter my card number. I opened the door to my room to have the most ghastly smell of a sewer meet me. The room was indeed clean and the bed is the comfortable bed from Ibis. Thank goodness your nose does stop smelling foul odors after a time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't stink!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Griffons
ALINE R, DIRECTRICE D'EXPLOITATION at Ibis Saint-Denis Stade Ouest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Saint Denis Stade ouest.
Could you please send your loyalty card number by mail h1940@accor.com so that i can credit your loyalty points.
Once again i thank you and hope to regain your trust.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DESIRE D, Directeur général at Ibis Saint-Denis Stade Ouest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great location if you are booking to go to an event at Stade De France as just across the road. Hotel has a free onsite car park which is very convenient. Hotel is very clean and staff really friendly. Train stations about a 5 to 10 minute walk from the hotel. Rooms are small however very clean and tidy

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank moosakarolia
DESIRE D, Directeur général at Ibis Saint-Denis Stade Ouest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

My Dear,
Thank you a lot for your review.
Our location is very close to Stade de France indeed.
Thank you once again for you appreciation about my staff.
Hope we can welcome you soon.
Warm regards.
Désiré D.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The staff was great, especially the gentleman who ran to solid restaurant, who took care of my wife's allergy issues. There was a little smoke smell in the halls, but none in the clean, comfortable room. It wasn't huge, but it was larger than two others we stayed at in Paris and Amsterdam.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side to avoid street noise. Try to stay high, as well.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple