1,536 results
All reviews rain shower cdg airport steam room indoor pool easy access modern hotel bed and pillows paper cups rooms are large separate toilet free shuttle train late check long flight included breakfast next morning spent one night last night
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight at this hotel for our next flight back home.

We enjoyed the welcoming at the reception very polite and attentive, they all spoke English very well so we did not have any problem with anything. They also explained to us the services they provide, location of the restaurants and bar and escorted us until the elevator , nice touch for a four star hotel.

The room was great as we requested a large room, big soft bed with great bed sheets, towels are good, clean as I was told it was about one year old . Just a note that the bathroom and the toilet is separate which is common in France so it was expected.

Reaching there is a bit of an issue , you can use the train directly to the hotel area , that is for people with reasonable luggage otherwise you need to get a taxi and convince him with double the charges to take you there , I managed to get there by paying 20 euros (double the cost on the meter) so be aware.
Going back was easy as they managed to book a taxi to the airport.
We had dinner at the restaurant , the food was a mix of good and so so , my burger was great but the fries were over cooked but the changed it for us, the steak was nice but needed some garnish to make it look nicer than just a steak on a wooden plate, the Cesar salad was great, but the best thing was the service as they tried to get our requests as much as possible.

It looks like that business people likes this hotel because the breakfast was full of them, eating and drinking fast and rushing out to their work so it has good breakfast for business people but definitely not for leisure.

Overall they are considered (for me at least) the best hotel at the airport .

Thank you all for making my stay enjoyable

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joel S, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Sami T,

What a generous comment you have shared with us! I do thank you for taking the time to do so. I am thrilled to read that you had an amazing stay and that you enjoyed all the facilities and services we have on offer for our Guests’.

We took good note of your comments regarding your culinary experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and guarantee you another perfect stay.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a night. Had three rooms. I asked upon check in if one of the rooms can have late check out and automatic saying "NO" without checking. I would understand if hotel is running high occupancy but saying NO without even checking is not what you expect from a branded hotel. At the end, I requested again and one room was extended to one hour late checkout! Upon arrival, no bellmen to assist. No offer of assistance on luggage even from front desk. Breakfast is just ok with limited selection. Dinner was so so in their all day dining restaurant. Hotel is quite new so hotel rooms are still in good shape with comfortable bed. However beware and careful on the cabinets inside the room as there are so many corners that will hit your head. Also there are rooms that shower and toilet are separate that you need to walk - a bit inconvenience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joel S, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear PEkBJ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport. We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to hear that your check-in and restaurant experience did not meet your expectations.
Please be assured that we communicated your feedback to our managers involved in taking the appropriate measure to prevent future occurences

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I had never stayed in a Pullman hotel before,. I was very impressed with this hotel.
Room was a decent size and the quality was very good. The linens, towels, hairdryer etc..., were all high quality. Breakfast was excellent.
The only downside is the cehck in arrangements which are a bit chaotic.
Otherwise a very nice place to stay , and the staff were helpful and pleasant

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Joel S, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear horsedeal,

Thank you for pointing out all the positive aspects of your stay,

I was sorry to read the imbroglio regarding your check-in experience, I really hope this was not too much trouble.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

A bientôt,

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife and small kid for a few nights between distinations. The people at the reception is your first encounter, and I must say I was amazed. The helpfulness (loads of baggage and a baby) and service minded approach I have not seen before! Restaurant is good, although opening hours are not fit for a baby. Entire hotel is very well maintained and the pool area is in a class of its own. Let me mention the wifi here that beats every other hotel. (Free and very fast)
Only let down was that a typo on their room description in the website made us choose a room that turned out no to have the expected amenities- we therefore upgraded - but got no refund or anything else. It would have suited the hotel to either pay for one of the notes or given us a bottle of wine

Date of stay: September 2016

Dear John19091975,

Thank you so much for such thorough and constructive feedback on your experience at Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Aiport.
Rest assured I shared every single one of your comment to our managers. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused by the issue at reservation you mentionned.

We genuinely hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again with all your family,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2016

A great hotel for a short visit to Paris .Situated next to the CD airport it is very handy for a train directly into the heart of Paris and is very convenient for the day you fly back out of Paris .A bus from the airport will take you direct to Disneyworld ( 25 euros return ) New, modern, clean , nice rooms, good food , nice helpful staff , good buffet breakfast and evening meal , the one and only fault and complaint that i have is that the swimming pool was out of action which we were not told about prior to arriving at the hotel , this was classified as maintenance work which therefore I thought would have been scheduled to be done and therefore guests should have been warned prior to their arrival , where this did not in itself spoil the weekend break we had it did take the edge off a wonderful time as we like to use the pool facilities in hotels and look for that as a specific when booking an hotel .On the whole a great hotel though but watch out for uninformed maintenance work .

Dear AlanJ5,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your last stay at the Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport. I am glad to read that you loved the location of the hotel and the room facilities.

However, please accept my sincere apologies concerning our swimming pool in maintenance; I truly understand your disappointment.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Best Regards,