2,306 results
All reviews club room inside terminal next morning an early flight paris airport room service convenient location rooms are comfortable mini bar tgv station air france between flights rental car last night night's sleep charles de gaulle stayed one night
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton for the first time and were very impressed. The room is quite large, very quiet, with a view of the airport. The room was fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. The front desk clerk was extremely nice. And the best part is that the hotel is IN Terminal 2 at CDG. In the morning (and we left EARLY), they had coffee and croissants available for free at checkout. Very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have no complaints about the hotel and its welcoming staff. We were well received and the room was in excellent condition, clean and comfortable bed. However in his restaurant was another experience. After being seated we had to wait a long time to be taken care of. The waiter barely communicated in English or French, he had a very bad attitude. I had bought a sparkling water to take to the room, in a very bad way the waiter said that we should hide it and put it on the floor. He did not verbally ask us what I wanted to eat, he was just pointing to the menu. When requesting the drink, he indicates to me that they do not have what I ask when it was clearly in the menu, he limited to saying : Oh really? You saw it in the menu?With a very sarcastic attitude. Then he heard us speaking Spanish began to say Mexican Mexican Mexicans. I believe that in an international airport at least your staff must be prepared to communicate better, without pointing, or treating the clients in a bad way. Horrible experience.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Silke P, Manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear dneron6,

Thank you very much for sharing your review on Tripadvisor about your recent at the Sheraton Paris Airport.

I am happy to read your feedback concerning the positive interaction with our staff and the bedding that you enjoyed.

I am really surprised to read that some associates were not able to communicate with you with a fluent English because it is one of our requirements, here, at the Sheraton Paris Airport hotel, as we are taking care of an international clientele. I would like to assure you that your feedback has been shared with the relevant service in order to take appropriate actions with a follow-up.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our property and offering you an unforgettable experience.

Kind regards,

Benjamin Mercier
Restaurants Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We chose this hotel because we were taking different flights and meeting up and the location was convenient and I felt safe arriving by myself. It is located right outside the train station so it was very convenient to take the train into Paris.

Room tip: They really are sound proofed. We did not hear any airplane noise.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee H
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

It turned out to be a good idea to stay here. The welcome was cordial and we found the room attractive. It was amazingly quiet with the double panel windows. A peculiarity of the room was that the bathroom lights would not turn on unless the other room lights were on- Ready, take aim! While not their usual policy, the bellman drove us to Terminal 1, rather than using the airport train. Dinner was very good, with delightful service, and my loyalty program gave me 20% off the food, which took a fair bite out of the total.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank EAZELIFF
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Whether you are renting a car to tour France, or connecting to another flight, look no further. It is super quiet, accepts pets, and has a great brassiere. If you are renting a car,the hôtel is located in the same terminal. Staff are pleasant and efficient. My only comment is in the tourist season, the price to value ratio is a little off balance.

1  Thank ponderosapine