See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night on business. Efficient check in/out, room was clean and quiet and just big enough. Shower worked well, plenty of hot water. It's a 10 min walk through the park opposite to the Nanterre- prefecture RER A station which means you can get quickly to La Defence etc. There are no obvious restaurants within walking distance but the old town is a short drive away which is full of many good places to eat. The 'La Villa d'Aubrac' was excellent. Left too early for breakfast but did sample the pression from the small bar which was fine. Good for a short budget stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Maxime C, Directeur général at Campanile Paris Ouest - Nanterre - La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Dave L,

Thank you for leaving us an opinion. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Looking forward to see you soon,

Best regards

Maxime C.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Wonderful location to the metro and very quite. Rooms and beds are very small. Shower and bathrooms are good. The staff is very kind and the breakfast is really good. The internet runs very slow. Went back and forth to major sites several times with no.problem.
The internet is very weak.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
LUC M, Directeur at Campanile Paris Ouest - Nanterre - La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Hello ,

Thank you for publishing your opinion.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
I have noted your comment vendors for Internet speed . In order to answer we install the fiber.
I hope to see you soon in our establishment.

cordially

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I was very happy with my stay here. The staff were helpful, polite and the place was clean. I did not eat at the hotel at all - was up and out early in the day and out all day seeing the sights of Paris. I did have a drink in the quiet lounge area in the evenings which was a pleasant way to end a busy day. I found the WiFI worked just fine. Also I was able to purchase a local SIM card for my iPhone in the underground shopping area at La Defence Metro Station, which was great. There is also a mini market there. I purchased a "carnet" of metro tickets as I travelled on the metro everyday to and from the Hotel, and seeing the sights around Paris. I took the bus to the Metro Station(La Defence)from just outside the Hotel, on the edge of the park. (To walk, it would be about a 30 minute walk to the Metro)
This hotel served my needs well - a clean bedroom and a hot shower to look forward to as I was out and about all day. Very happy with my choice to stay there!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Location: Outside Paris, great place for overnight sleeping if in transit or on a budget with some experience in using public transportation such as the metro. The metro to the heart of Paris is within walking distance across a public park. A minimarket, pharmacy and an ATM are located at the mouth of the metro line. The area is very quiet with no nightlife within walking distance. The area is ordinary, similar to many Paris suburbs and felt safe at night through the park; however we were a group of eleven.
Wi-Fi-free but unpredictable
Service: communication at the desk at times a problem due to the language barrier. Room service was adequate, cleaned every day to a satisfactory level.
Food: I can only speak of breakfast buffet style, with cold cuts (very European)and cheese plus cereal, hot and cold, fruit, juice, milk, croissants light fluffy and buttery and two other pastry. The service was slow in replenishing some of the more popular food items; we had to ask for it.
Rooms: small, the choice of light fixtures dominated the room and gave too much light for such a small room, a dimmer light would be more appropriate. Clean and very simple.
In general if looking for an overnight place not vacationing this place is O.K.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

Just back from a trip to this hotel with a large group. Thought the hotel was clean and staff pleasant. The hotel itself is a bit of a distance from the centre of Paris, about 20-25eu in a taxi and very little around restaurant/bar wise. Although the metro is easy to use if you want to get around.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Xavier L, Directeur général at Campanile Paris Ouest - Nanterre - La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feed back.

We are happy to see than you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We always try to satisfy our guest with a professional staff and the quality of our rooms.

See you soon in Campanile.

Best regards