All reviews stayed here business trip la defense reasonable price business hotel office metro cheese
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Me and a colleague of mine flew in from the US and was welcomed with open arms. They allowed us to check in early without an extra fee. The staff was very friendly. They also gave us free drinks! The staff were very professional and very very nice! The area is also a good area. 15 min walk to the RER A which is the transportation there! If you want good customer service and to stay within a 20 min commute to the city then this Hotel is perfect for you!

Stayed: April 2018
Vincent B, Propriétaire at Ibis Nanterre La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Deltaflyer353,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Nanterre La Défense.

Best Regards

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Out of the city centre but does provide good clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. To get there need Metro to La Defense then bus 258 to Felix Faure Journey time about 35/40 minutes On arrival met by friendly cheerful reception Our room though compact was clean and had a fresh feel Basic bathroom but perfectly adequate Very comfortable bed Great nights sleep after hectic day If looking clean inexpensive room consider this one After all if visiting Paris need a hotel that is clean comfortable and great bed as spending time there only for sleeping. Breakfast 06.00 till 10.00 juices cheeses cold meats lovely bread and pastries eggs tea coffee etc As much as you want for 9Euros Staff on reception helpful answered all tourist questions with knowledge We stayed 5 nghts over New Year Recommended

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for just one night, very convenient for the offices across the road. Rooms were satisfactory but the ones at the front are noisy and you might be disturbed by early buses. Breakfast ok. If you need the location then this is ok but otherwise not exciting

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

On a business trip to the area, I selected this hotel based on proximity to the business I was to be visiting. To start with, I had difficulty getting to room to warm up and was shivering for some time. There was noise from outside that was so noticeable, I thought the window must be open which would also explain the cold. I checked the window twice in case I was missing something and it was indeed closed.

The specifications of the room on their website included the word "Sound proofing" - utter rubbish! I had a completely sleepless night due to outside noise and when I complained (for the first time ever in my hotel using career) and tried to get a refund due to the uncomfortable and noisy night, was told the noise was outside and therefore out of their control. I argued the fact that this might be the case, however the room was specified as having soundproofing - which it didn't - and therefore was not as advertised. Long story short they would not give a refund. Which is quite amusing as their mantra on leaflet in the room is if they are unable to fix a problem within 15 minutes of asking, your stay in on them.

Will certainly not stay there again and will think twice about using Ibis hotels in general if this one is anything to go by.

Room Tip: Get a room on the opposite side of where the fountain is locate - Bad soundproofing!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My motorbike was stolen from the hotel car park outside this hotel. No one seemed bothered. This should tell you all you need to know about the area and hotel. I regret having stayed. If you have a bike or anything you value give Nanterre a miss.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo