All reviews stayed here la defense business trip reasonable price min walk business hotel office metro cheese
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Location was good for me.
Cleanliness was ok, but could be better, room was small and rather quiet.
Restaurant was a bit disappointing, and the staff at the restaurant was making borderline comments in French about English speaking customers.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We stayed 5 nights in this hotel. It is far from Paris city center and about 20-30 minutes walk to the metro station La Defense. It takes maybe 15 minutes by metro to the city center. But it was good in some way, because we would never go to visit that area if we were in the city center and it really looks like Parisian Manhattan. Hotel is average, on a budget. Rooms are small, but clean and quiet. We had breakfast every day, it was really nice, I liked the croissants and baguette very much, everything else was good. We had dinner twice, it was also nice and not that expensive. Wifi was ok for some small business we had. All in all it was good, considering that the most of our time we were outside exploring the city.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016

The rooms in this hotel are extremely small. The prices are because of this too high. The breakfast is average. You can go for dinner in hotel restaurant but prices are little high. Neighborhood is not nice at all and sometimes I had fear to walk there alone (especially after sunset). Personal is very nice.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Its the first time I've stayed here but I would definitely stay here again, not the closest to any RER station but was handy to my office. The room was spacious and quiet WIFI is free for a basic connection, chargeable for a faster connection. The restaurant that is next to the reception area had a live band on the night I stayed, was very enjoyable, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again..

Room Tip: I had room 107, very quite
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I stay here every month for at least 5 days. Staff courteous, rooms clean, fellow guests quiet, food in restaurant predictable but acceptsble. Only challenge is that the RER is s bit of a trek and, as for all Paris, taxies can be slow arriving! Allow time. Otherwise a good choice.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business