All reviews metro station bath reception internet paris
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Checked in for 7 nights in early August 2012 for a quiet solo getaway after University. The first half of the week was good but then noticed some things:
Felt wasteful that all toiletries replaced daily, like soap bars which were barely used. Loud drilling at 8am on last few mornings. Loud maids during mornings.
Minibar didn't refrigerate and all contents were warm. Insistence in leaving room key at reception by only one reception member, wasn't said by 3 others upon leaving in mornings.

Some good points:
Comfortable bed.
Powerful shower.
Walking distance to centre of Paris.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 23 April 2012

As some comments mentioned, my room was also small, but very clean and tidy. The staff at reception was very helpful. He did everything for me to check-in early as I was in sick. WiFi was free of charge and I obtained the ID and password from Reception. Rooms with even number / odd number are in different building, and I struggled slightly to work it out.
The hotel is located only a few minutes walk from Anatole France Metro station, and the sorrounding is excellent.
There was no tea/coffee making facility in the room. But staff at Reception told me to get hot water and tea/coffee from their Kitchen (next to breakfast room) on help-yourself basis. But I was requested to take the used cups and a pot back to Kitchen before check-out so that they can put them into the dishwasher.
Overall, I was happy with the hotel and their services.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank mm_kiki
Reviewed 8 October 2011

The room was very small. My daughter and I could just fit in. The bed was hard and we had to
ask for another bathtowl, soap and glass although the recervation was done in both our names.
The hot water tap came loose and had to be held hard in place when we needed to wash our faces.
On the upside was closeness to the subway. The suroundings where rather quiet.
I wouldn´t stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzie084
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Hotel was in a decent location but not really near anything, I was a little disappointed because it was described as being near the Arc de Triumph and it's really quite a trek to get there by foot. The staff was nice, not much english. There is breakfast served but it was never made clear if it is complimentary or if you have to pay so we never had it :o( Room wasn't ready on time but the wait wasn't too long. Very small room with two twin beds very close together (ricky and lucy style). Very close to Metro. When you check out there will be an additional city tax, just a heads up because they didn't tell us up front like they have at other hotels.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed there for a few days... For Paris, the price is right. The reception was very helpful. The rooms are tiny, but so is every other hotel in this price range. The best features are the breakfast (simple but cheap), and the proximity to the Metro. Walk a few blocks and you in the metro.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family