US$79
US$67
US$63
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$44
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$48
US$46
US$63
US$60
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$95
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Ibis Budget Paris Gennevilliers(Gennevilliers)(Great Value!)
    US$52
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I've been to many hotels. Around the world. But to find a hotel this filthy in a civilized country like France is shocking.

One of the two rooms you could already smell when we got out of the elevator.

The other room was dirty. Beds are bad. Shower drain was clogged up

Just don't go here.

Did I mention the bed bugs?

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
    1  Thank Tyconian
    Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Oh my God this hotel is the worst that I have ever been in I've been in some hotels but this takes the cake you get a free cup of tea but the kettle does not work if you lift the kettle upside down you can see where it could be a fire hazard and the heater in the room does not work and the bed .the mattress has stains all over it some one has wet the bed. I have been to see the manager asked for another room which he has given me a key for a nuver room all he said was sorry and will not give me phone number to complain about this hotel the surroundings of Hotel looks like it is a dump site the hotel food looks just as bad as the hotel both of the rooms . the wallpaper is very damp and it looks like it is bubbling away from the walls in my own mind I think this hotel is a health hazard for people because of the cold and damp walls and i think you could call it fungus I hope all of you that read this review take note don't come here manager has given me a telephone number

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
    Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed for 2 nights at the hotel. .cause of all the bad reviews I expected the worst..

Conclusion: people are very, very critical. The hotel was fine, the hotel staff was friendly, the room was clean and the breakfast was simple but okay.

One serious bummer was the distance from paris gare du nord and paris centrum it took us over an hour to get somewhere.. so a subwayticket for the days you're there is recommended

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank Romy B
    Reviewed 1 October 2013

We joined a travel group and stayed 3 nights in this hotel in Sept.2013. Struggled with the broken toilet seat and loosen outlet everyday. We asked to have another room, the staff said there was no more room available and the condition was OK.
    More shocks came with our breakfast service. Our group set the breakfast at 6:30a.m. and would departure at 7:30a.m.. When we came to the dining room at 6:35a.m., the staff (who was the only person on duty in the lobby) stopped us to enter, and said the group must have breakfast together. I asked him what’s meaning “Together”? He said there were 32 people in our group and must have 32 people come together to have breakfast, otherwise no one was allowed to eat although the appointed time was pass. This answer surprised all of us. At that time, there were more than 10 people waiting in the lobby, most of them are seniors and middle ages. I told him that 32 people “ together” was impossible, because there was no way and reason to force all people whose age from 20’s to 70’s must have breakfast at same time in a leisure travel group. And some people may don’t want to have this breakfast, they have other choices. But the staff still insisted that it was the hotel rule. As more and more people in our group came in the crowded lobby and time toward to 7:00a.m., some people couldn’t wait it anymore and walked in the dining room. The staff rushed out from the reception desk, pushed people out, shut off all lights in dining room, closed the double door, stood in front of the door and shout to us “No breakfast for you”. His unfriendly action and language shocked and irritated all of us!! Finally, with arguments and anger, we seated in the dining room, the hotel manager came in with the staff, a senior complained to him that this breakfast rule limited people’s free choice, it shouldn’t be happened in France, the country, which was so proud of Liberty. Unfortunately, the manager didn’t express any apology for this conflict, he rudely stopped the senior’s words and yelled to him “Don’t talk this (Liberty) to me, I said the group must have breakfast together! It’s OK.” and walked out. His arrogant behavior and ridiculous rule totally shocked us again; I had to say “Shame on you” on his back.
    We couldn’t believe this happened in a so called 3-star hotel in Paris area. I don’t understand what the boss is thinking about this place. Is it a jail? Camp? Or a Comfort Hotel? Every terrible thing is OK to them, from defective room facilities to impolite customer service. As the guests, we have the right to say NO to this uncomfortable and unfriendly Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank AJNYC2013
    Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had a poor holiday due to staying at this hotel, but it was Thomas Cook rather than the hotel's fault, as it's Thomas Cook rather than the hotel that pretended it was something it wasn't. I pointed out that it was to be a romantic weekend away in Paris to celebrate a special occasion, was told by the (lovely but misinformed store staff) that it was near the Louvre in the centre of Paris, only a short walk from the Eurostar station and they would ask for a nice view. I paid substantially more than I would have done would I have just booked direct, but good advice and a special occasion are worth paying for.

When we turned up, we handed a taxi driver the address, he looked at us like we were crazy and said 'This isn't in Paris!'. Needless to say, we then drove for what seemed like ages to a grotty industrial area where our 'romantically situated' hotel was. The view was romantic, if you have an industrial estate fetish, but my partner wasn't too impressed, needless to say.

If you want to stay somewhere in the vicinity of the hotel, and you don't mind travelling in & out of Paris, it's fine for what you pay. The reception staff were delightful. The rooms weren't too bad - clean enough, and it's good value for money, if you don't mind the above. My only gripe is I was completely mis-sold the holiday by Thomas Cook, and it wasn't remotely like what I was told it was. I have since contacted them several times, and their answer is 'It is the customer's responsibility to check such things'. In other words, they're saying 'If we tell you something, we may not be telling the truth, and it's your responsibility to check we are'. Sorry? I thought the reason I paid over the top for the holiday rather than going to the hotel and Eurostar direct is because of the 'added value' Thomas Cook provide? Like 'advice and service'? Both have been pitiful. That's not the hotel's fault. They don't have a website saying 'We're in the middle of Paris, near all the best sites!'. That fault lies with the charlatans that are Thomas Cook.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple