All reviewsshort stayrestaurant staffbusiness hotelpublic transportla defensemetro stationkettleparistv
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Nice basic room. Brilliant for the price 45 euros a night. Powerful shower comfy bed. Tv. Super clean! Ideally located for motorway access and centre of Paris. On site parking. About 10euros a night. Restaurant on site. Good value decent food. People on reception at hotel really friendly and helpful. Breakfast prices at 5quid. As much as you can eat. You get juice coffee bread croissant cereal, yoghurt. No complaints at all. If you are looking for a budget place to stay while visiting Paris. You can't go wrong with this place.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Guillaume D, Responsable réception at Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Hello,

We are delighted to read your very positive feedback.

Hope to see you soon!

Best regards

Reception Team

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I don't want to do this hotel an injustice. It is nice, clean, and convenient. The metro is a 20 min walk away - leave the hotel at the back, turn left and keep walking, over two roundabouts. Then you will see a purple stairwell on your right. Take the lift up. Come out, keep right, under the office building. Take a left around the circular statues and over the bridge. The metro is left down the escalators. Don't forget to take in the view of Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triumph.
There was however a MAJOR issue with this hotel! We booked breakfast and to our horror we witnessed the lady serving, cough into her hands and then immediately handle the bread and croissants. DISGUSTING! My husband got sick and now we know why. Not only did she do this once but a number of times, safe to say I didn't eat any of the breakfast after that.
I approached her, she claimed not to understand me, although my mime was pretty much self explanatory even if my broken GCSE French wasn't. The manager came over, and once I explained what we had witnessed for the SECOND morning, which further included her coughing into the open coffee machine, he advised this wasn't the first time he had heard this complaint - SERIOUSLY!
AVOID BREAKFAST!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Guillaume D, Responsable réception at Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Hello,
It was a real pleasure to welcome you in our hotel Ibis for your stay and we'd like to thank you for having taken time to estimate us.
We are delighted to notice that the reception, our rooms as well as our situation pleased you.
Nevertheless we were anxious to appear our most sincere excuses concerning the breakfast.
Know that we informed well the manage of the restaurant concerning this serious fault and that a situation organized to solve this problem.
In the hope of you welcome of new.
Best Regards, team of your IBIS.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I arrived at the hotel last week for a one night stay only to be told that there was no record of my reservation on the system - not great news after a long, hot journey to get there.

The reception staff were great, first they called round the other nearby Ibis locations in case they were expecting me. They also reassured me that they had a room for me in case case, so i knew it would all be fine.

It could easily have been a stressful experience but they were really professional and calm and it got resolved in the end. The addition of a lovely cold beer while it was being resolved was appreciated as well.

With the drama over i checked in and found the room to be perfect, and the attention and service from the staff for the remainder of my short stay was exceptional.

I would recommend this Ibis anytime and would happily stay there if I find myself back in the area in the future.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Guillaume D, Responsable réception at Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Sir,
Thank you for having stayed with us and for taking the time to leave us a comment.
Sure there are days when the computer does not necessarily help us.
Our teams are trained for all situations and know exactly what to do in case of problems and / or emergency.
We were delighted that you apreciated our efficiency which were able to afford to relax.
We are glad you liked our new rooms - the new standard Ibis.
It would be pleased to welcome you again.
Wishing you a great week.
Best regards,
Your Ibis' Team

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Perfect little hotel for a break. We stayed 5 nights. Rooms basic but perfect. No complaints there. Beds so comfy. Bar is good. Some of the staff are a bit rude but nothing major. Service with a smile and all that. Good location right next to the tube stations. Lovely view down to the champs e.l. All round i would 100% recom this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Guillaume D, Responsable réception at Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Rachael has, We thank you for your comment, it was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel! We are happy that the room and all the products and the services(that we proposed you throughout your stay pleased you:) we hope to see again you very fast to our Hotel!...

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is clean and comfortable. Its site is good .it is near the underground, market with big hypermarket(mooles).the hotel has beautiful views l could se aw the river with high building around.in the night I can see Eiffel tower with nice view as it is light ed. The breakfast is good. The rooms are slightly narrow as I am big.I can move easly to every where at Paris.I enjoy in Paris and hotel

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Guillaume D, Responsable réception at Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Customer ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us .
We are pleased that our staff, our rooms and services offered you satisfied .
It is true that we are very well situated with a view seine face and Eiffel Tower .
It is very important for us to know our customers are satisfied and very pleased to have contributed to the success of your stay.
Hope to receive very quickly.
Best regards, The reception team