Staff at front desk was really kind to help me to take a taxi, and other things.
The location is very nice to commute to downtown using metro line 9, just exit of the marcel sembat station. In addition, the Monoprix is just across the street in 5 minutes working distance.
The only minor thing that I might talk is related to "the drains in shower room including basin ", which may be needed to check frequently.
It would be better if the hotel gives some recommendations(restaurants/shopping spots, etc) with map around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast included in all rates at the ibis Styles Paris Boulogne Marcel Sembat! Our hotel has been fully renovated in 2015 and is situated right on Marcel Sembat's square in the city center. Our 48 designed rooms are equipped with air-conditioning. They all offer a free wireless access and a flat screen television. BeIn Sport and Canal Plus are available for free. Our Bathrooms offer an hair dryer. Daily newspapers and touristic information are accessible at the reception. The subway line 9 with its station "Marcel Sembat" is just 10 meters away from the hotel. It makes the Eiffel Tower, the department stores on the Haussmann's Boulevard and Paris city center easily reachable. The hotel is located a few minutes walk from Roland Garros courts, Parc des Princes and Pierre de Coubertin stadiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Boulogne Marcel Sembat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Paris Boulogne Hotel Boulogne-Billancourt
- Emeraude Hotel Boulogne Billancourt