All reviewsthe main hotelfridge freezerhotel barone nightpoolspluggedparkingferry
Reviewed 30 May 2018

we had not got one complaint about the whole setup the hotel and apartments had everything we needed are very clean and within walking distance to everything ,Patrica Chemin in the hotel office spent 15 minutes getting my phone sorted for me,very friendly people

Room Tip: we had ground floor with door on to private furnished patio and lawn
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I visited this hotel a year after my first visit and whilst the accommodation was again fine, I contracted a very aggressive infection form the Hotel Health Spa. I was concerned when visiting it as it seemed to have become the pool of choice for the locals and not just hotel guests and was excessively crowded. The infection led to hospitalisation and was life threatening. I did email the hotel at the time to tell them but received no reply. I'm writing this here as I note the change of name and ownership? Hopefully the water in the Spa is checked constantly and I would advise ear plugs if using.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We have stayed at these apartments many times, but never in a studio before. The hotel and residences have been renamed, but they have not been updated. The outside of the buildings could do with a lick of paint. Inside they are clean and spacious, however the studio kitchen was nowhere near as well equipped as the one bed apartments. The kettle could only be plugged in at floor level, which was very dangerous with a young child. there were only two small cups, which had clearly seen better days, and there were no instructions for the microwave /oven. if you stay here I would definitely opt for a one bed version. The spa was excellent as ever, and free of charge to guests, there are two pools , sauna hot tub and steam room. The hotel is at the end of the street and you need to check in at reception and not at the actual apartments. The beach by the hotel is quiet and sandy, and safe for swimming.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank follybazaar
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in the apartments a few minutes stroll from main hotel and sea front. Our room was basic but clean and no issues. Quite happy with it. We were in room 908. Had most things we needed. The hotel had a decent but on times overwhelmingly busy spa. There were many therapists who provided a range of massage and treatments. We both had a detox massage which was relaxing and calming. Stayed for coffee a couple of times in coffee area off the boutique nice views over the sea. We hired bikes and they were adequate. We were able to explore roscoff and surrounding areas with ease as it's mainly flat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank welshtink
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We stayed in a studio apartment, about 200 metres form the main hotel. Whilst the apartment could with a bit of TLC - it was adequate for a short stay, we were here for 3 nights. The self catering facilities were OK, and enabled us to have breakfast in the room and we cooked one night. Doors opened on to a small patio where we sat in the evenings. The beds were comfortable, and the bath room was clean - but could do with an update. Would stay here again - particularly to its location close to a small, sheltered beach. The main hotel is very chic & luxurious, the apartments less so

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple