All reviews ferry home one night bit dated catching the ferry brittany ferries parking plymouth sea
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a nice enough basic hotel, dated but very clean, we stayed as a family for one night after coming off the ferry, the room was spacious with thin walls, there was no shower, just a bath. Don't bother with breakfast, 7 euros for a bread roll and crossiant. Close to roscoff and easy to get to town (ask at reception for a map)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here after getting off the ferry. Hotel was quite expensive considering the very basic nature of it. Room was very dated and old fashioned. Man on reception disagreed the price with me that I had booked on line. Breakfast was basically just some bread rolls and croissants - no cheese, ham... Could have just gone to a boulangerie for a fraction of what I paid. There were much nicer hotels in Roscoff for a similar price when we were wandering round.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed for one night before our Brittany Ferries sailing. Hotel is in a great location, close to town centre, railway station and ferry port. Has some good old fashioned character and the man on reception was very welcoming. Decor was a bit dated in the room but I don't mind a bit of retro furnishing! The room was a good size and the beds were very comfy with lovely fresh linen. Had a great view of the town and out to sea in the distance. Windows appeared to be new, so I guess they may be in process of redecorating gradually. We didn't have time for breakfast but there was a lovely dining room. Some reviewers have criticised the tiny lift, but these are common in small French hotels. I would definitely stay here again if I am catching the ferry in Roscoff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We just stayed for 1 night before taking the ferry home to Plymouth
Great service and good parking. Continental breakfast
Traveling by motorbike we could leave our suits and luggage in a store room before leaving for the 3pm boat
Very helpful

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Stayed for 2 nights. Hotel is a bit tired, certainly would get no prizes for beauty. However the rooms are clean and the staff were friendly. The old chap on the front desk speaks enough English to get you in and out and sort breakfast and was a bit gruff on first meeting but mellowed and started smiling. 5 mins walk from town and was nice and quiet. Walls thin, you can hear your neighbour snoring. I would stay again. Also it has free parking round the back.
Wifi was free and very fast.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was a bit noisy
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo