All reviews spa experience weight diet europe health calorie perfecto aspects loose thalassa ile belle sea
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Who would want to go to an hotel with no alcohol and calorie controled food? Well I did with a friend and it is really superb.

I am writing this whilst here.

The quality of the staff both hotel and spa staff is top! Nothing is to much for them to try to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.

Every treatment seems to be seriously carried out by very well trained staff.

It is quite a hectic schedule and in the first days understanding where everything takes place quite difficult, but all staff, there is no shortage are happy to help even escort you to the correct place.

The food is excellent considering it is very seriously controled I have not as yet been hungry.

Strange as it may seem one does not seem to miss the absence of alcohol.

This is a serious place in a beautiful location on the Brittany coast and I am sure a real health enhancer! I shall hope to return.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bart_Van_Cauwelaert, Directeur général at Sofitel Quiberon Dietetique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read your comment, thank you for taking the time to describe the service you received in the Sofitel Quiberon Diététique.

At the beginning, it may be difficult to understand where everything takes place, as the resort is quite big ! But the team is dedicated to make you feel confortable : at home, in fact !

We look forward welcoming you again very soon, in our beautiful peninsula,

With my Best regards,

Bart Van Cauwelaert,
General Director

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Whether you are going to relax or to detox or/and loose weight this is the place to go. The hotel is very nicely situated and within walking distance (20 minutes) to Quiberon. It is quiet, right on the ocean, all rooms face the sea. The best air quality in Europe! But if you have a room on the second floor (which I recommend) you have an even better and magnificient view of the sea and Belle Ile. Take a room in the midlle of your floor, so you have best sun exposure. The restaurant is excellent and you are never hungry even if you are on a low calory diet, the pool is fantastic: 25 meter long and warm (30 degrees), the outsdie jacuzzi very pleasant. All spa and beauty services are very good, the staff goes out of its way to please you. If your soins are not fully consistent with your objectives or your fitness level ask for a change, they are flexible. It is the best place for thalasso therapy: I have been going for over 25 years and have never been disappointed. Only negative is that the rooms are small and the bathroms very small, especially if you share the room.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ChristineBindert
Bart_Van_Cauwelaert, Directeur général at Sofitel Quiberon Dietetique, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Christine,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review here on TripAdvisor, and for recommending us to other travelers.
We are proud to be your “best place for thalasso therapy” since 25 years.

I am more than happy to read how much you enjoy our “excellent” Delight restaurant, our thalasso facilities, and our beautiful view of the sea. I am very pleased as well to see that our staff did everything possible to please you during your stay.

We can’t wait to see you again,

With best regards from Sofitel Quiberon,

Bart Van Cauwelaert, Directeur Général, Sofitel Quiberon Thalassa sea & spa

Reviewed 19 July 2017

For a health conscious relaxing spa experience this hotel is the very best. I recently spent a week trying to take charge of what I eat and at the same time relax. Most of the treatments are excellent, water based in true Thalasso style. I found the diet conscious food superb and the staff professional and friendly. I lost weight and enjoyed all aspects of the experience including the very comfortable room which was on the ground floor with a deck chair on the lawn outside which was perfect for tanning between the treatments.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bart_Van_Cauwelaert, Directeur général at Sofitel Quiberon Dietetique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Denise,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Quiberon Diététique as the “very best hotel” for a “health conscious relaxing spa experience”.

You perfectly described the experience we want to deliver in our resort : quality thalasso treatments, delicious diet conscious food, comfortable room, professional and personalized customer service, in summary a wonderful and relaxing stay. We are more than happy that you enjoyed the whole experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon, on our Magnifique peninsula,

Bart Van Cauwelaert
Directeur Général

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Very nice Hotel in all aspects ! The combination of the Thalassa treatments and the dietetic is great, very relaxing and "healthy". The staff is professional and polite and very kind. Very thoughtful in many respects.
Regarding the dietetic side you will be coatched personnally and my wife and myself, Adeline did a very good job, daily talk about your eating/drinking habits, very nice and with staying results (lost 3kgs in 6 days...). When it comes to the treatments, had a two specials treats from Frank, he has magic hands when it comes to massage, so I will perceive it as somebody who is not to kean for this type of "exercixe".
To conclude this is a superb stay and has staying effects....don't hesitate !

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bart_Van_Cauwelaert, Directeur général at Sofitel Quiberon Dietetique, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at the Sofitel Quiberon Diététique.

I am thrilled to see you how much you enjoyed your experience.
It is great to see you took advantage of the benefits of our relaxing Thalassa treatments and healthy dietetic cuisine, and that the results entirely met your expectations.
I am also really proud to read that my team, particularly our dietician Adeline, and Frank our therapist, contributed in making your stay with us a “superb” one. We passed them your compliments and they thank you warmly.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future,

Warm regards,

Bart Van Cauwelaert

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Lowly rooms facing the ocean, diet conscious breakfast delivered to the room, and a quiet and relaxing ambience characterize this hotel. Linked with the Thalasso spa it provides for a lovely health centered experience.
The walks along the wild coast are another bonus.
One of the top spa resorts in Europe.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bart_Van_Cauwelaert, Directeur général at Sofitel Quiberon Dietetique, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Sofitel Quiberon Diététique.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed a top class spa experience combined with our diet conscious cuisine at Le Delight restaurant and we would like to thank you for your kind comments.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,