All reviews pretty town patio area inventory accommodation jacuzzi reception house wifi harbour
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely high quality accomodation situated near the pretty town of Cancale. It was about a 10 min walk to the town and a further 5 minutes to the port, both of which are worth visiting and the location made the stay.

We had a well equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 2 good sized bedrooms.
Our house overlooked the pool and had a quaint little patio area good for keeping the toddler in! The pool itself was a bit chilly but we enjoyed the Jacuzzi.

The staff were really helpful and you can get discounted tickets for many local attractions.

The only downside was the strict cleaning policy on check out (either that or pay an extortionate fee for cleaning) it made the last morning a bit stressful!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Lagrange Vacances Prestige Résidence Les Hauts de la Houle is ideally located within a 10 minute walk of all areas of Cancale. We booked here as part of a Brittany Ferries deal and are so glad we did. The accommodation is spotless, well equipped, comfortable and spacious. This is no way a negative, but I will mention it. If you intend to arrive early and you haven't booked an early arrival slot, then you will have to wait until 16:00hrs and then queue to check in. This aside, every aspect of your stay is catered for. The fenced in pool area is kept spotless and has a electronic keyguard on the door, not only to stop strangers walking in, but to safeguard any wandering kids. There is plenty of car parking. The staff are so helpful and multi-lingual, So can help in any language. We had a great weeks stay and will be returning.

2  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the end of august in a 2 bed cottage which was of a high standard and well equipped. Short walk into cancale but need to drive to get the best beaches. Pool was nice and heated.

A few negatives: bit of an ant problem. They had obviously tried to put traps down but they were still everywhere! No BBQ s allowed on site

2  Thank wendydavies
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

What can I say other than this place is superb. Emma at reception was tremendously helpful, the apartment was great. A little tired in places but no major grumbles.
The pool and outside space is wonderful for kids.
The only small issue was the WiFi. It cost 25 Euro for a week and the signal was poor. May have been due to the distance our Gite was from main reception but still, if you pay for it, you'd hope it works!
Also pool closed for an entire day. Not ideal as that is the only thing to do on site.
Both small things which would not stop me recommending this place to others. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Very nice accommodation with a great location! Where do I start... at arrival the staff was very friendly and gave us the information we needed for our stay. When we arrived at our stay, it was very nice. It is a clean comfortable house, with a new bathroom and clean kitchen. And I can say that I'm quite difficult in rating accommodations. I didn't had the feeling that I had to wash the cups and glasses again, if you understand what I mean. So we had a house for 6 people and we were with 2 adults and 1 baby. We had all the space we needed. If you would rent the house for 6 people and stay with 6 adults, that would be rather sharp then in space. You have a nice terras with a public garden that you can use to play with the ball or ... . Location not for from the center.
What I must say is ... we are 2016, and paying for WIFI is not for this century.
You could pay 25 eur/ week, which we didn't because we do find this should be offered for free. The swimming pool is ok, not great and a bit to cold for this time of the year, even if it's heated.
The staff was there for you if you had any questions for restaurants, they also give discount tickets for the Great Aquarium in St Malo which you can purchase at the counter of the reception.
I do recommend you to go here, we had a nice vacation!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family