See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting the Biarritz area. Website makes the hotel look considerably nicer than the reality. Very basic, tired looking hotel, needs renovation or at least a good lick of paint, although to be fair it was clean throughout. Very quiet. Air con not working in room, so we were given fans which did the job. Wifi only worked in lobby area.
Paid extra for breakfast which was again a very simple continental affair. The bar remained closed and no meals available at lunch or night. Car essential for finding food etc. Very little close to the hotel.
Table tennis and tennis courts to use which was useful.
Wouldn't stay there again. I'm sure there are much nicer hotels in the same price range nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Had a 2 night stay here in May with camper van and found it a very well organised site and facilities were very good.
The bus to central Biarritz goes from outside the gate and a really good supermarket very close by.
Biarritz is charming and worth a stop

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Website looks nice. In reality the Hotel offers only simple accommodation. You require car or public transportation to get to the beach. Rooms are simple, worn down but clean. Kitchen can be used at extra payment. Overall ambiance is a little depressing even though staff is friendly.
Kids enjoyed pool and table tennis.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2014

We were accommodated at this hotel at last minute after an Airbnb disaster in Anglet.

Host and staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort. They said of their concern "C'est normal"

Studio (305) was clean, spacious and very comfortable. Good kitchen equipment and bed. Balcony overlooking pool was spacious and relaxing. If you are swimmers, as we are, there is a wide 25m pool with much room for laps.

Overall a good place to stay in a quiet space close to everything.

Room Tip: Rooms vary in furnishings and kitchen supplies. 305 was much nicer than 408 ( if that helps). Host upgraded us immediately.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The hotel sign does not say "Anglet Biarritz Parme" it reads "Residence Hotel" and faces only in the one direction facing Anglet not the motorway which travelers come from.The hotel needs to put up on its site a detailed road map from the A8 motorway. I paid in full in advance for three nights but was obliged to pay 8 € addition for "tax" (?) before I left. I ordered breakfast for the first morning only but one was set up for me on the second day and felt obligated to pay for it. The breakfast was highly over priced18 € for two and worth only half that.
The A/C in the room was too hot for the three days and too cold when I came back later in the week for three additional days. I would have not have returned to the hotel a second time had the advanced reservation been refundable. The room was not cleaned after having left at 10AM and returning 3PM.The chamber maid came to clean the room at 3:10 PM, 10 minutes after we returned and were undressing. Service was declined. Only one daytime employee spoke English.
A light in the room was out for a few days. The bed broke the first night but was fixed by the staff the next morning. There were no hand towels, was no soap bars only a liquid soap dispenser. I had to buy a my own bar of soap! The parking was very inadequate only one handicapped spot was available in the late evening when we returned. Lastly, the Wi-Fi signal did not work. I after spending a few days in the area I found better cheaper hotels with better internet service.

Room Tip: Ask about the A/C first. I you have a car, book only the first day and, if you don't like it, find another place the stay when you are there. Even in peak season August there were plenty of other choices in better locations.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple