“Great Food - Closed Wednesdays!”

le petit sot l'y laisse
Ranked #46 of 310 Restaurants in Mulhouse
Price range: US$14 - US$33
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Went here on a wednsday and found it shut, however went back Thursday and had a brilliant meal which was very good value for money

Reviewed 27 May 2012

You are here treated as a real guest. The food is good and an extensive wine list. You eat between locals what a cozy atmosphere brings.

1  Thank kaatje1965
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We ate here on a recent day trip to Mulhouse. The staff could not have been more helpful-explaining to us in English the three special dishes of the day which enabled my husband to try something new. He chose a delicious savoury roulade made with a variety of meats rolled with a light pastry, bistro cooking at it's finest and so nice to have something from the area which you have never heard of before. My salad of goat's cheese coated with almond slices and lightly fried was also very good. A local aperif with chestnut liquer was recommended and much enjoyed by both of us. Altogether an excellent lunch at a very reasonable price with a relaxed atmosphere and excellent service.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We went there with family for a sunday lunch, the food was really nice, the atmosphere and decoration is cute and you feel really well. The menu is a mix of tradition and modern cooking, the deserts are a treat! I would really recommend this place!

Reviewed 13 November 2011

I never write bad reviews because I don't like to harm businesses but if I can rescue only one person from eating at this restaurant I would like to do so. On the basis of Trip Advisor reviews we had an evening meal here in October. My partner's rognons were served almost raw and my special chicken dish seemed like the small pieces of chicken had been boiled in something for hours as they were as tough as rocks. The chicken was swamped in a creamy mushroom gravy that tasted like it had come out of a can. Worst of all were the spaetzli - indigestible lumps of fried dough. The potato cakes - roesti - were nice and so was the waitress. We were in France and Italy for 5 weeks and this was the only bad meal we had.

6  Thank Jill G