“Great food and value for your money”
Review of Le Steinbach - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Steinbach
Nice, France
“Great food and value for your money”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My husband and I dined here for lunch and dinner and were not disappointed. We ate here as it was convenient -- it is located in the Hotel du Parc. Our meals were pretty sizeable and filling. I had a beef stew with regional Alsace dumplings. Absolutely delicious and totally filling. The wine selection, too, was great. The service and atmosphere were topnotch. Enjoy!

Visited February 2011
3 Thank Tanya19

London
“Fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed 4 January 2008

This is a review for the restaurant. I went with my family to the restaurant and we had a wonderful experience. Being a local resident from Mulhouse, I would say that this is one of the best place I have been to for dinner. The portions were generous and the dishes were all prepared with fresh ingredients. I had langoustines as a starter and then lamb as a main dish. At the end, we had a very nice dinner full of flavours! Bon appétit!