“Excellent catch of the day at a great location”
Review of Ranch'O Plage

Ranch'O Plage
Ranked #50 of 217 Restaurants in Porto-Vecchio
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Family of 5, having diner twice. The fresh fish - catch of the day - is excellent. Also good pizza and pasta. Don't miss the deserts! Friendly personnel. Best to make reservation, to have good table right at the beach.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

For eight years we have come to Corsica, staying in Calla Rossa.
The restaurant is just out side the entrance to the domain, which makes it easy when arriving for our three weeks.
The food is good, but not great; the fish of the day is always our choice. Or you may be offered fish fresh, and charged by the gram; I find this to be very costly and have done that on a number of occasions, and been disappointed when receiving the bill.
Service is fair to good only.
Pizzas are very very good here.
We especially like the young man who has been here for a number of years, and seats persons. He always recognized customers and is a pleasure.
Restaurant is right on the beach, nice location, and has lounges in the sand.
The pastes was not made well. It was towards the end of the season, some staff acted burned out..

1  Thank Josmshank
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The food was good even if really expensive, 25€ for pizza and water! But the worst thing was the service. If you don't speak French it's really hard to understand what you're going to eat. No one English menu, and if a waiter speaks your language they're going to avoid to help you. Another thing was that for my fault I drop my sunglasses case on the floor without notice it. I went for pay the bill and I waited more than a quarter for being taken on consideration with the cash in my hand. After this I notice that I've lost my case, I asked to the waiter that was cleaning the table but he said never seen it. So basically he steal my sunglasses case. Not really a place for relaxing and being served on your holidays

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Restaurant was advised by the hotel . Seemed to be ok ; view at the Mediterranean was superb ; sunset was magnificent. That was the positive side. Food was not bad but to expensive. But then the real negative part... The staff... A lot... We had an estimated of 5 +different waiters & waitress ; all being very polite and doing their utmost but focused on the process they were entitled to perform and not on us the customer. We had to ask each time for a next step in the process and it was hard to get their attention as they forgot the basic rule; eye contact with your customer.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The Ranch'O is on the beach, with a very nice setting. The food however is rather average but will cater for families (pizza...). Unfortunately while the lunch menu is solid (salads...), the dinner - more gastro one - offers less good, simple options.

1  Thank Stephanedavid