All reviews grande prairie coffee machine separate bedroom microwave suite mall
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Always a really nice clean room and super helpful friendly staff. Amenities in hotel are well placed and the store next door is useful as well. Front desk is very efficient and professional. Well trained/ managed group.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Darcy C, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Good afternoon Smitty2ca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team here at the Ramada Inn & Suites Clairmont with your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our amenities we offer helpful and useful. I am very excited to hear that you found our team to be friendly and welcoming, I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Look forward to having you come and stay next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I stay at many many hotels through work and this one is one of my favorites. Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice hotel. Truck parking, convenience store and restaurant nearby.

Jacuzzi room is super nice!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mark B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Good afternoon McMuffin Truck,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with our team from your most recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and enjoyed the amenities the property has to offer. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We hope to have you come and stay again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great Place out of the city of Grande Prairie the staff is very freindly and they knonw the rooms are roomy and the breakfast are very good starts at 6:00 am for the early bird the convince store is very high priced.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team here at the Ramada Inn and Suites Clairmont with your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am sorry you find the convenience store prices high, unfortunately we do not own the restaurant or the convenient store however will be sure to share your comments with the owners. We hope to have you come and stay again next time you are in the area, as well I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Booked a suite on line, when I checked, I was given a room with three single beds, not a suite. Front desk clerk said booking on line doesn’t register correctly. I was walking by the front desk later, heard another guest being told there were no rooms available, he had also booked on line. Not hard to tell the oil latch is busier, it is obvious who the priority customer is at this hotel, people who supported them during the quieter times suffer now.

Light switch in bathroom was disgusting. Covered in dirt, grime, who knows what else. Looked like it had never been cleaned, I was afraid to touch it.

Coffee in lobby area was cold both mornings I was there

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Mark B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team with your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I can with confidence tell you that we do not give our Oil and Gas guests priority over anyone else. Unfortunately our reservation system has a glitch which we are working with the Brand to correct. Reservations are not flowing into our system and our property is very full this time of year. We work very diligently on correcting and trying to accommodate our guests that have booked on line and come in with no reservation in our property management system. I am so sorry that you went through this and welcome you to contact me directly 780-814-7448 to make this up to you. I truly hope you will call me and come and stay again so we can make this up to you.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very nice clean hotel. A little north if Grande Prairie, maybe 7 minutes. Rooms are large with separate bedroom. Had fridge, microwave, coffee machine, iron. Quiet. Hot breakfast included which is very good. Nice restaurant next door (Husky) with reasonable prices. Close to A&W, Panago, Quiznos.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team with your feedback from your most recent stay with us at the Ramada Inn & Suites Clairmont. I will be sure to share your comments with my team at the property, they will be so excited to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Look forward to having you come and stay again.