Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
US$75
SAVE US$11
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$75
Trip.comUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2018

A good choice if you want accommodation for one night and then move on on holiday. Nice staff in the restaurant, bar and service counter. Wishing service disk staff learn a little more English during the summer.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a biking holiday, the hotel is located in a beautiful area, private and quiet setting with secure gated access, and ideally placed for rides out close to Florence and Bologna, the staff very friendly and helpful. However the facilities are average to good at best, the room I stayed in was okay overlooking the gravel driveway to rear situated next to the kitchen and all the associated noises, the restaurant and food was poor and expensive.

Good location but overall disappointing facilities particularly the restaurant!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I came to the Hermitage as a base when visiting friends and could not have been happier with the service and the Hotel amenities. My room was a lovely double room with air conditioning and lovely clean bathroom and very comfortable bed!
As a "glutard" (my new word for gluten intolerance), I could not have been better looked after! The range of products that were available at breakfast amazed me and I enjoyed a full and satisfying breakfast every morning that was better than anything I actually have at home!!!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I cannot recommend Hotel Hermitage highly enough!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thank Shazzy's Advent... W
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the lovely Hetmitage Hotel in Poggio for 2 nights. We enjoyed the spectacular views, bountiful complimentary breakfast and swimming pool. Staff were warm and welcoming, perfect stay for exploring Poggio & visiting the spectacular Medici villa!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on a motorcycle tour of Italy and found it to be ideal for our needs, it was comfortable and the staff were very helpful and the restaurant was very nice, my wife has to have a gluten free diet and nothing was too much trouble, they had gluten free pasta and bread and they made sure that bread was available for breakfast - I would certainly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple