Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a biking holiday, the hotel is located in a beautiful area, private and quiet setting with secure gated access, and ideally placed for rides out close to Florence and Bologna, the staff very friendly and helpful. However the facilities are average to good at best, the room I stayed in was okay overlooking the gravel driveway to rear situated next to the kitchen and all the associated noises, the restaurant and food was poor and expensive.

Good location but overall disappointing facilities particularly the restaurant!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I came to the Hermitage as a base when visiting friends and could not have been happier with the service and the Hotel amenities. My room was a lovely double room with air conditioning and lovely clean bathroom and very comfortable bed!
As a "glutard" (my new word for gluten intolerance), I could not have been better looked after! The range of products that were available at breakfast amazed me and I enjoyed a full and satisfying breakfast every morning that was better than anything I actually have at home!!!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I cannot recommend Hotel Hermitage highly enough!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thank Shazzy's Advent... W
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the lovely Hetmitage Hotel in Poggio for 2 nights. We enjoyed the spectacular views, bountiful complimentary breakfast and swimming pool. Staff were warm and welcoming, perfect stay for exploring Poggio & visiting the spectacular Medici villa!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on a motorcycle tour of Italy and found it to be ideal for our needs, it was comfortable and the staff were very helpful and the restaurant was very nice, my wife has to have a gluten free diet and nothing was too much trouble, they had gluten free pasta and bread and they made sure that bread was available for breakfast - I would certainly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Found this nice place in the hills just outside Firenze on hotels.com. Needed a place to cool down during a heatwave, and the breeze and (small and shallow, but adequate) pool was perfect. There was also a bus service from Poggio a Caiano into Firenze, so we didn't have to drive in for a day in the city. Booked a junior suite but this was unavailable (which made hotels.com/Expedia cancel the order, while we were in route), but the staff got us a smaller (but still very nice) room, and the hotel manager sorted everything out with the local Expedia office. Excellent service by the staff (not so much for Expedia who told me to call an American (!!) phone number, and didn't reply to my email). Also, we overslept one morning, and missed the complementary breakfast, but the receptionist went in and found a couple of croissants and got the bartender to make us a couple of (very tasty) cappuccinos. Again excellent service. The room we got had a nice size, and a huge (north easterly directed) terrace, all though the air condition struggled a bit in the (extreme) heat. Very good restaurant on site.

Date of stay: July 2015