Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
US$108
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$133
US$105
SAVE US$28
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$107
StayForLongUS$133
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We booked this place as it was away from the city. No parking charges,no daily tax and it had a swimming pool,tv,air con. The rooms were a little basic but it was fine for what we needed. The staff at this hotel were fabulous. They would do what ever you needed from ordering you a pizza to tickets for trips. They made myself and my family feel very welcome.very friendly people and I would stay again. We hired a car and went all over the area. A great base.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Francis S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've stayed at this hotel on 4-5 occasions and never need disappointed with any aspect of the stay, clear, comfortable, well catered, safe parking, for a short or long staff in a town that allows access to all the fantastic areas to visit of Tuscany, Hermitage takes a lot of beating.

Room tip: rooms at the back look out onto country views
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2014

To be away from the heat and from the crowd after a long day of visit is a major benefit offered by this hotel. From the hills overlooking the valley you feel like these rich people from the ancient time going to Tivoli to escape Roma (for those having visited the Rome region). I find the atmosphere of this hotel exceptional. The service is excellent, very professional, very nice people; the food for diner is simple but very tasty and fresh. The prices are reasonable, if not cheap.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel is a great place to explore locations in Tuscany. It is located in a fairly quiet area and has lots of parking space. While the breakfast is average, the "menu del dia" is unbeatable: 3 course dinner, a decent table wine, mineral water, a free welcome sparkling wine, a cappuccino for an unbelievable 20 Euro. The only negative aspect was a tiny window in our room which was set in an angle and let very little light in, even on a bright day.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We stay at the Hermitage Hotel every year and I have to say its one of my favourite hotels in Tuscany. Its well located for exploring the area. Poggio a Caiano is an historic hamlet with sufficient nice restaurant if you need a change from Hermitage's excellent food. I travel a lot for business and pleasure, and stay in a lot of different hotels, and only recommend those that I am really satisfied with - Hermitage is one such hotel.

Room tip: All rooms are well appointed at Hermitage. I personally prefer those at the front overlooking the pool area.
Date of stay: June 2013