All reviews stylish hotel quality breakfast business trip golf course breathtaking views excellent place to stay turbot kilometers norway stavanger summer
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Stayed here for one night. arrive on Sunday and was surprised by the extensive brunch buffet. The view is fantastic and definitely worth the trip. The hotel is a bit spartan, but the staff are quite pleasant.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2014

We stayed there for two nights, and can recommend them.
The staf are accommodating and nice.
The food where exceptional and are highly recommended.

The room where clean and modern. Our view from the room were not the best, but some rooms have spectacular view. And there are a viewpoint right outside. Where you can see out the fiord.
The view alone are worth the stay. This is really something else.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. All rooms have view over the fjord which is exciting. The breakfast buffet is rich and delicious. I had the dinner buffet also. Some items (i.e. the cod) were not very good. May be eating al la carte is a better choice.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

travel to Kvinesdal for business. I found the hotel through Tripadvisor and I decided to give it a go.
The hotel is located in a small hill about 8 kilometers outside of Kvinesdal. The location and the view is simply amazing.

The staff was extremely helpful and always keen to assist you in every question you had.
The room was extremely clean. Spotless I dare to say. Only the necessary were available. I was a bit disappointed though that in this expensive hotel they didn’t offer not even a free bottle of water in the room.
Breakfast was tasteful with a wide range of choices. Not huge, but more than enough.
Sleeping quality was excellent. The view was amazing.
Visited the restaurant two times. The menu was extremely limited. If I am not mistaken only 4-5 dishes available, but all I tasted was tasty and well cooked.
If you are ever in the area it is worth visiting this place.
Nice stay and enjoy the view especially if you have a good weather during your stay!!!!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed at Utsikten Hotel for a few days in January for business (group of 10). Personally I had a great stay from start to finish, staff is delightful and helpful, the rooms are clean and the view is fantastic. The first evening we had a 3 course meal and then went downstairs to play on the golf simulator for a few hours with trainer, it was lots of fun! The second evening we were part of the kitchen staff, we composed our own 3 course meal based on the ingredients provided by the kitchen and with some guidance from the chefs, the food turned out amazing and we had a blast!

In short I had a great time, I would gladly go back!

Date of stay: January 2014