US$87
Kusuma Abiakta(Klungkung)
Agoda.com
Saren Villa(Klungkung)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfrench chefprivate gardenpeaceful stayspent nightsspacious roomlembonganpoolsvillascootersurfingbaliroostersmassagehoneymoonerstransport
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We stayed in the one bedroom villa. Loved having a private garden. Bathrooms were beautiful and towels so fluffy! The staff were friendly and helpful. Pool setting was nice but maybe a little small. Food at the restaurant and creperie was excellent. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Was just on the Island of Lembongan Bali
Being a pretty confirmed foody
was looking for a Great Restaurant to celebrate my Birthday
Indiana Kenanga appeared to have the possibility of fitting my need

Well it certainly did in all ways
Firstly Al Fresco and Pieds dans l'Eau in a very warm but striking setting.
The Restaurant is Balinese-French
And the inspiration of a Michelin rated French Chef who sadly was on Holiday in Europe
His team though were really First Class very well trained from the service to the Kitchen
Was very pleasantly surprised by an outstanding Balinese Rose which we stayed with during the meal. We were 6 and when I booked the table prior had thought of arranging a set menu. The Manager assured me ordering from the daily one would be no problem
He was correct the service and kitchen were well coordinated
We consumed so many different dishes it is difficult to cover them all
The Foie Gras and Pork Belly were both Superb and as for mains guess the Balinese Duck and the Barramundi stood out
The kitchen had prepared a very tasty and visually stunning Profiterole and Sugar Glazed Cake
A Great end to Lovely Birthday Dinner
The cost was correct for the quality and service but certainly higher than elsewhere on the island but a bargain by western standards

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Stayed there and had no regret. Location wise, direct access to the beach and it was convenient for us to go around. And about the service, it was excellent, the staff tried to give u what you need and informative. Room and foods were great too. It worth the price and we defo will be back! Stay fabulous!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Who can resist alluring dish served by friendly staff. Crispy Barramundi & Chicken Bonbon were the best, ended with my fav dessert, Chocolate Fondant, my dining experience in Villa Restaurant is simply perfect. The beachfront restaurant with stunning beach panorama is just a bonus of my alluring foods.

I stayed at two bedroom villa with pool. The room successfully trapped me to stay along the day. Warm, cozy, homy ambiance plus puffy bed are just some of the excellence.

Experience by yourself to get the whole pic of my review. Can't wait to come again!

Room Tip: Two bedroom with pool for family or group of friends
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Last month me and my wife visited Nusa lembongan for just a day trip. While walking along the Jungut Batu Beach we stumble into Indiana Kenanga and decided to had our lunch here. The food was great! We enjoyed having our meal here. Specially the restaurant is overlooking to the ocean.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple