I took a deluxe villa, the villa has it's own pool and a small garden, generally speaking the villa was spacious and clean and the pool is cold and the size is very satisfying but the only problem is the "garden", the garden attracts various tropical creatures including rats and lizards, I made several of complaints the Management moved us to a suite called "earth" without any further charges just to make us happy, the staff are very friendly specially MS "Ying" who helped us a lot and made sure that we were comfortable.
The Villas and the suites are as described and shown in the hotel's website, clean and tidy room service, the gym is too small with very basic equipment.
The resort has two restaurants, a traditional Thai and International where the breakfast is served, their idea of breakfast is very healthy where they provide a buffet of fruits, vegetables, fresh juices and yogurt, the main meals can be ordered through out a menu.
The food is amazing and their dinner is exceptional and reasonable, the Thai restaurant serves local Thai food with a bit difference in price comparing with other local Thai restaurant but I think the extra amount is counted for the clean food and elegant presentation.
The beach is very clean with a very strong waves, you can find a public swimming pool which is big and clean near the beach.
The location of the resort is bad for those who are looking to spend their time touring Phuket because it is located one hour and fifty minutes away from Patong beach and the nearest seven eleven is 10 minutes away, so the resort is perfect for those who are looking for complete relaxation.
The hotel provide free rides to Patong beach on Mondays and to central festival shopping mall on Thursdays, there are some local taxi drivers near the main gate but I do not advice to take them because they charge a lot and most of them do not have official taxi license so you can use the transportation provided by the hotel or use GRAB application.
The Spa of the resort is a five star spa and they will offer you exclusive offers and I advise to have their massage one of the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 20 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport. Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach,17KM of un spoilt beaches, almost exclusively for the guests of Aleenta are home to important wildlife, not least of all turtles & reef fish. The resort is perfect for families, couples & friends who wish to relax in the tranquil & incredible ocean front location. Linda Meredith, Spa Facialist to the Stars has her first wellness centre outside of the UK, where signature treatments such as VTOX & Facials are a must-try, in the Aruyah Spa complete 10 treatment rooms, and includes paraffin wax pedicures, OPI/ GEL manicures and a range of massage. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa also has a purpose built & fully licensed Childrens club available all day, and cares for the children of the resort exclusively with a range of exciting & fun activities in their own Club house with paddling pool, away from the main hotel pool to provide extra tranquility for all guests as well as giving a dedicated play &learning place for children. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is passionate about the environment. It was recently awarded the status of Thailand's Best Small Green Resort. Natai Beach has also been awarded 5 Stars for cleanliness of the beach and water quality. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta's wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration. Luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. The concept of "all suites, all private" is delivered in luxury rooms come with plenty of private space. Our luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80m for our smallest rooms to 600m for 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga