I love Aleenta, this property is wonderful. I love how quiet and peaceful it is, sometimes I feel like I am the only person there. Lots of privacy whether you stay in Villa or Residence with lots of space to sit and relax and large bedrooms and bathrooms.
Service is excellent, perhaps I've been a few too many times as the staff (consistently the same) know me by name and favourite cocktail! :)
This property has lots of stairs and those with one good knee will be fine, but if both of your knees are shot, this will be very difficult to navigate.
I usually only stay for 3 - 5 days at a time and never leave the property - restaurants are excellent with enough variety, good value for money and excellent service.
Beach is beautiful - clean, white sand and water, easy to swim. Plonk yourself in a comfortable chair, grab a cocktail and enjoy the sunset!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 20 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport. Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach,17KM of un spoilt beaches, almost exclusively for the guests of Aleenta are home to important wildlife, not least of all turtles & reef fish. The resort is perfect for families, couples & friends who wish to relax in the tranquil & incredible ocean front location. Linda Meredith, Spa Facialist to the Stars has her first wellness centre outside of the UK, where signature treatments such as VTOX & Facials are a must-try, in the Aruyah Spa complete 10 treatment rooms, and includes paraffin wax pedicures, OPI/ GEL manicures and a range of massage. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa also has a purpose built & fully licensed Childrens club available all day, and cares for the children of the resort exclusively with a range of exciting & fun activities in their own Club house with paddling pool, away from the main hotel pool to provide extra tranquility for all guests as well as giving a dedicated play &learning place for children. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is passionate about the environment. It was recently awarded the status of Thailand's Best Small Green Resort. Natai Beach has also been awarded 5 Stars for cleanliness of the beach and water quality. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta's wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration. Luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. The concept of "all suites, all private" is delivered in luxury rooms come with plenty of private space. Our luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80m for our smallest rooms to 600m for 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga