The staff are helpful and patient with English speaking guests. The roof terrace is well worth a trip as are the many swimming pools. Room was very comfortable and the view of the lake worth every penny. You will need a car to get around, as the hotel is a few miles from Desenzano town centre. There is no business centre so if you want to check in for your homeward flight, take a laptop and use the wi-fi reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel stands out for its modern & designer furnishings and for the wonderful view of the lake. Inside there is a large wellness area with sauna, turkish bath, fitness room, cabins for treatments and a heated indoor pool. Outside a park of 8 thousand square meters, two swimming pools, including one for children, and the private beach with hydro lake view. The restaurant offers the guests a cuisine based on local and international notes and a wine list that is including the best local vineyardsthat can be enjoyed in the dining rooms or on the terrace overlooking the lake. The presence of a conference center with 7 meeting room, with capacity from 8 up to 250 people, make the Hotel Acquaviva del Garda the ideal setting for meetings, weddings and events . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Acquaviva del Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acquaviva Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Acquaviva Del Garda Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda