“The worst service ever”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2015

This was the worst evening of our holiday. The service was terrible - mostly as the waitress did not communicate well or understand the order. My partner ordered a mixed platter from the appetiser menu and this came first, Then my main course arrived with no rice - she seemed amazed that I wanted the rice I had ordered with my meal. Next his main course arrived followed my my starter - selected from the antipasti section. It was all cold apart from his main and a complete hotch potch and mess. We'd been to Venice for the day and were travel weary - so it was just food and we didn't really want to make a fuss. However, drew the line when they tried to overcharge for the wine. Cover was €2 each for which we didn't even get a napkin as they took them away with the water glasses. All in all the worst place we ate all week. Avoid.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I reccomend this sushi restaurant just because the food is well prepared and fish quality it's ok and also the price. If you don't want to spend a lot of time to eat this is not theplace for you, the waitess don'know how to serve the guests and to have a dish served normally you wait 30 min. So if you choose Mizumi don't be in rush and you will enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

As someone who lives in Desenzano, this is one of my favorite places to eat. For $20, you can order ANYTHING on the menu, and as much as you'd like. The quality of sushi is very good and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have eaten dinner here at least once per week for the last few months and have never had a bad experience.

1  Thank Ian W
Reviewed 31 October 2014

We visit at least twice a month. My husband is the sushi lover and this is one of his favorite places for it ever. I am not a fish fan but their veggie sushi is one of my favorites!! Be aware that it is not cheap! However, it is obviously worth it because we keep going back. The restaurant itself is very nice and the staff is always polite, warm and welcoming. The menu is HUGE and we have never had any complaints.

1  Thank S D
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stopped here with my sister and her family; the sushi was fresh and the rice and chicken dishes were delicious! The atmosphere was well put together and set the mood nicely. Definitely a recommendable sushi restaraunt!