“Excellent”
Review of Osteria dei Poeti

Osteria dei Poeti
Reserve with
Osteria dei Poeti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 101 Restaurants in Volterra
Price range: US$29 - US$69
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We looked at a number of menus before we chose this restaurant - what a great choice. The staff were very efficient and attentive. The food was delicious - i would definitely go back

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you are in Volterra, don't miss this place. Food was to die for. Best pasta I've ever had. Tagliatelle with truffles. O.M.G. I can still taste and smell it. I would give anything for a bowl of that pasta!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Really nice ambiance, just like we wanted to see in this small town. We were the first guests around noon but in the next half an hour the restaurant was full. Food was typical for Tuscany, picci and fiorientina steak, delicious. The wine list is just like we expected, a lot of Tuscany wines with a vide range of price. Service was ok and the price is, as we thought, good value for money.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Excellent food and service. Beautiful place. Great location. We had a great time. The place is nice and quiet. Tuscan food.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had already eaten here a couple of times, the place been recommended by a friend. They highly specialize on trufle.
I loved the atmosphere, the kind and professional service of the girl that attended me and my friends and of course the food.
I had a very good cod appetizer and then some delicious white trufle tagliolini ... Yummy!!!