Open today: 07:00 - 07:00
Review Highlights
Terme dei Papi

Unfortunately I didn’t do as much research as I should have. We only put 2 hours aside for Terme... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
aussietravelers1
Sydney, Australia
Great facility

Lovely big warm pool of thermal mineral water set within a spa complex offering a huge range of... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2017
ScotlandEartha
scotland

1,311 results
All reviews bring your own hot water blood pressure shallow end nice morning very nice experience beautiful drive thermal spa slippers pool relaxation skin grotto terme euro spring bus
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Took a train from Monte Mario to Viterbo Porta Romano one and a half hours, from the train station walking a mile, because no local bus, asking a man where it is and finally getting a ride for 2 miles more to get there. Came to the reception, woman very rude, not helpful, asked us to go another place if we wanted thermal pool only. Had difficulty finding other counter to pay for thermal pool, but finally paid 12 euro for it. No towel, nothing extra included, sunbeds etc. all cost extra. Thermal pool was fine, but in direct sun you get burned easily. Way back home took 4 hours with local bus, walking, two different trains, instead of one...would I do it again, probably not. Have been in many other thermal baths both in Hungary, Germany and Bali, so this one didn't impress me much.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Sofiveg
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We came here specialy all the way from rome (after a marathon run), because we heard a lot about it
It was a shame
The "hot springs" are not that hot, the massage is the worst massage i ever had, the so called blue jacuzi wasnt a hit.
I mean, for the price we paid, almost 100€, we expected a lot more, and it was a disaapointment.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank 705eyalh
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I wasn't that fussed about going, (put off by the smell of sulphur). But we all (2 adults and 2 kids) found it very relaxing and spent longer there than planned. There's plenty of seating and the attendants don't seem to bother about collecting the fees for the deckchairs or the 'noodles'. Handy to take a drink though as the bar was closed and we couldn't find a water fountain.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

My girlfriend and I went for few hours of relax in the late afternoon and it perfectly worked. the thermal water was just great and despite the very cold temperature, bathing in the hot water was extremely relaxing and confortable.

Date of experience: January 2017
Terme dei Papi H, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Terme dei Papi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking the time to review our Thermal Center. We are glad to know that you spent a relaxing day with us and we are eager to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,
Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 17 February 2017

If you like warm water at 50 degrees Celcius, this is your place. They are the hottest hot springs I have found in Italy. I stayed literally all day in that water. There is a deep end for swimming and a shallow end for lazing. The second floor of the hotel has a relax room where you can doze off to sleep. The bar makes fresh juices out of fruits and vegetables. I had one of fennel, apple and kiwi . Delicious! I only paid from 12-14 euro to spend all day here!!!! The locker system is very organized and easy to use.

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank FaithieWhoo_10
Terme dei Papi H, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Terme dei Papi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our thermal center and for your kind words. We are glad to know that you had a relaxing day with us and you enjoyed our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,