“Incredible. Must go ”

Villa Chiara Orto & Cucina
Reserve with
Villa Chiara Orto & Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Vico Equense
Price range: US$28 - US$63
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This spot is glorious. The service and the food were absolutely spot on. We went on our last night and it just finished our trip perfectly. We had the 5 course taster menu. I’m a veggie and my boyfriend not but they more than willing to change so I could too have the menu, as well as ensuring then told me one of the breads had animal fat in.
The food looks like art and tastes incredible. 100% recommend

1  Thank Alexclay

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice place hidden away up in the mountains. We booked it the same day. After having been been and knowing how nice this place is it’s actually amazing that tables are available at such short notice during the holiday period, I guess people haven’t discovered it because it’s a bit out of the way. Food was absolutely delicious and service couldn’t have been better. The bill was definitely lower than expected for that quality of restaurant

1  Thank VanBabs1982
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant on the way to Sorrento. We ordered family style and our hostess/ owner Fabianna was both beautiful and helpful on ordering a wide selection of specials and main dishes to share. We tried a little bit of everything, and were not disappointed. Well worth the mile detour off the main road, must visit.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a dinner place close to our B&B and we were directed to Villa Chiara. The environment is cozy and elegant at the same time. There is chance to buy genuine products directly from the villa’s garden. We fell in love with “grissini” just freshly baked in the morning and the chef gave us a free packet to take away. Every course was accompanied by a complimentary dish that pleasantly surprised us at every bite! I definitely recommend Villa Chiara to have a taste of authentic Italian cuisine with fresh and qualitative ingredients.

2  Thank FedericaD1864
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Everything was very very tasty!!! Worth to came here for lunch. They have English menu and chef describes dishes in details. My wife stop even speaking during the eating because enjoy the food. Excellent.

2  Thank Владимир С
Fabiana S, Proprietario at Villa Chiara Orto & Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thanx a lot for your words!! We are really happy that you have spent a good lunch with us!
Hope that we can see you soon
Fabiana