“food ok, service?”

Ranked #158 of 516 Restaurants in Viareggio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Have been to Italy for a few days, we went in and had The menu ' eat all you can", priced well, and presentation fine, but waitresses should learn to smile and be a bit more professional, I lower my score because of service.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Tasty food. Cheap and very informal. During spring and summer the little outside area (in the back) is probably best.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

We were looking for something other than the traditional pizza/pasta and found this place. I have eaten Chinese all over the world,
and this place ranks near the top. The food is excellent. Had the chicken lo mein, spring rolls, tempura prawns and duck with orange sauce and all were delicious. Will definitely be going back here.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

During our 10-day trip to Tuscany we tried a few different ethinc restaurants and this was by far the best sushi we had. Also the steamed ravioli with shrimp were great. Fantastic restaurant for anyone looking for tasty oriental food, fast service and courtesy!

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Great food! Great staff! Quality and affordable place. Opens at 7 pm and you pay only 18,90€/person. I really recommend if you want to have sushi in Viareggio. Better than Tomi's Sushi (also in Viareggio). I've been here both for lunch and dinner. I would say that the dinner experience was better then the lunch experience.