“Wonderful food”

Ranked #62 of 516 Restaurants in Viareggio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fresh pasta, tasty fish, lovely roasted vegetables. Good service. Lovely house wine. Worth several visits!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We took this place for dinner. It is a nice Italian restaurant, just few minutes walk from the beachfront street.
Staff was very kind and professional. Food was nice, wine very good. Not expensive for service and quality.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Well this was a lovely surprise. Was recommended this restaurant from the lady who I am renting an AirBNB from as she is also on gluten free diet.

The restaurant has a whole gluten free menu alongside a normal menu and a vegan menu. I chose the pistachio and clams noodle dish (my other half had wild boar with potatoes in a tomato sauce). Wow! It was out of this world. Then they asked if I would like a pudding, the whole dessert cabinet is gluten free. So much choice! I chose what I thought was a chocolate mousse but when it arrived it was warm molten chocolate ummm. Very happy with the service and the food. Will be back again very soon. Thank you.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank 931LauraM
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We came here on a saturday evening, shortly after opening, without a reservation. We got a table for two right away. I ordered the veggie antipasto and penne di pesto. Antipasto was a selection of different kinds of "cakes" which were made of e.g. Quinoa, buckwheat, beans etc. They were all pretty bland, except one "cake" which was too salty imo. Although the presentation was pretty impressive. Penne di pesto was better tasting but also very abundantly salted. Service was very good and kind through the evening. The bread was amazing!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We ate here on our last night of our stay in Italy. I was delighted as a coeliac that there was a whole gluten free menu. The food and service was great. My boyfriend got the gnocchi with a cheese sauce and I got a sea food dish with black rice. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017