“excellent ”

Lal Qila Ristorante Indiano
Ranked #16 of 516 Restaurants in Viareggio
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The meal was so good.everything we’d ordered was really fresh and cooked to profection. great food and freindly atmosphere and very good service.highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly servis . Fresh and delicious food , had good and nice evening with testy food and atmosphere

1  Thank jitumaxx
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My wife found this restaurant online while she was looking for somewhere to go for my birthday in a couple of weeks. When she told me she'd found an Indian restaurant quite near to us I jumped at the chance to try it out before my birthday. So very pleased that we did!

We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by really friendly staff and lead to a table in an outside seating area. The area was really nice and clean and the tables weren't crushed in too closely (which is really appreciated).

We chose our meals from the really extensive menu - great to see some nice vegetarian options on there for our friend. We chose poppadoms, mixed naan bread, chicken vindaloo, chicken makhani, vegetable biryani and ghost lamb along with jheera aloo and chick peas. The level of spiciness was checked for my vindaloo which was a nice touch.

The meals arrived nice and quickly and have to say that everything was absolutely delicious! Gorgeously flavoured with a lot of depth to the sauces - it's been so long since I've had a curry in Italy where they've managed to get so much flavour into the sauce. Everything we'd ordered was really fresh and cooked to perfection.

Have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant - the food was great, the staff were really friendly and everything was lovely and clean.

The meal was so good that we're definitely going to go back for my birthday in a couple of weeks - can't wait!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

For vegetarian food this is the best place in Pisa we get satisfaction for what we eat.Tasty and delicious on Italian soil.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

great food friendly atmosphere and very good service.also make a good chai tea at a reasonble price.highly recommended .

1  Thank sandeep j