All reviews stayed for two nights easy access big garden proper coffee business stay nice hotel limited choice prices are reasonable risotto comfortable room star hotel short stay italian lakes swiss burger free parking roadhouse lobby
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

A beautiful, modern country hotel. All rooms are on the ground level. Free parking. Back rooms have parking next to the rooms with back entrance. Wide grounds and spaces. Long driveway. Moderns comfortable room, bathroom. Short walk to Lake Varese. There's a restaurant across called Roadhouse. Reminds me of Patrick Swayze.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noel D
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Clean room, with private parking right in front of your room! That's perfect! Bed is big, mattress perfectly comfortable - this is very important for me. I really like this place so I decided to stay longer. Staff is really nice and communicative.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agnieszka N
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights working locally. The hotel is clean and pleasant - it's a little basic, the bar is simple and only has bottled beers and limited choice. The breakfast is also basic and there isn't a toaster - omg how am expected to function all day without toast lol. The wifi was terrible but I was assured it was being fixed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The look of this small hotel is very pleasant but we were disappointed having asked for a room with a nice outlook. Cars parked in front - athough they seemed to be proud of the fact there was a parklike garden behind the cars (not seen from my room). Breakfast was tragic....we were with a tour group so were given less than individual guests and separated into another area. Not very welcoming and the waitress in charge was grumpy when we tried to get some stewed fruit. Felt we were the underclass and wouldnt recommended as no where to see nearby, only a supermarket and a restaurant that doesnt open until 7.30pm.

Room Tip: Room with a door to the outside are brighter than the front rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Visiting family and major event we needed a short stay in Varese, and this hotel is located with easy access and parkering. Clean rooms, good space and with own terrace. Good value for money. Probably not a place I'd stay for a longer period as the food wasn't good and the location is far from the city.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family