Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$238
View deal
SAVE US$20
Travelocity
All reviews salad animation team martina franca beach hotel families with children beach bar week holiday well run hotel hotel is spotless sea puglia german eureka towns coast waiters pino
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

I went back to Hotel del Levante after a long time. I enjoyed my stay very much. Its location is just perfect for me, on the beach, a nice green lawn,a big swimming pool. The Hotel is spotless. The sea is very clear.
The staff is very professional, thanks again for their smiling attention (under their face masks) especially to "my " waiters Daniele, Danilo and Donato who made me feel at home since the first day. And of course the Maitre Marcello who looks after the clients very much.
I only suggest to entertain adult guests with softer music at night and reduce the volume of the music by the pool, and not only children.
I will go back, no doubt about it.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2020

Lovely stay at one of our favourite places in the unusual year 2020. The pool is stunning and the hotel is very clean. The restaurant meals were wonderful and although salad bar couldn't happen this year, salads were available on request. Most wonderful are the amazing happy and helpful staff
Thank you -Antonella Graticiano and Monica
Also Marcello Angelina Pasqale Vito Luca Roberto Gaetano and Giovanni

Outside thankyou to Minu Fabio Stefano and Debbra as well as Beach /Pool staff
Pino plus others
A special thanks to the Animation team Eureka who kept us very happy every day with aqua gym, dancing Bocca and archery. Fabulous NO 1 team -Iliano, Nieces, Yasmin Angelo and Gino (Head of team)

Room tip: Beach could be a challenge to some as quite stony but guards help you to find best place to enter sea
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2019

An average beach resort that caters to the package tour industry. Attractive lobby & pool area, but small, sparsely decorated rooms with tiny bathrooms and no amenities beyond toilet paper & a pump soap dispenser.

Wi-Fi was broken during the entire time of my visit - staff were well aware of this and obviously experienced in offering many different excuses, but not too concerned about it.

Dinner was pleasant - tasty, with attentive service. Breakfast food choices were limited, breakfast was not at all impressive.

Suitable if you want a cheap package tour holiday in the sun, but to be avoided if you are travelling independently (no value at all for the price paid). Supposedly a 4 star, but other than a pool and a beach, no different than a 3 star.

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor at the end of the hall will be quietest
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank solotravellerCanada
Reviewed 6 October 2019

This was our base for a holiday with Newmarket Holidays. My friend and I found it very welcoming and spotlessly clean. The hotel is in a great location right by the beach with an easy walk into nearby Torre Canne. Lovely outdoor pool. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating to sit and relax. Limited restaurant choice but we enjoyed every meal we had.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank AlisonMar
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Visited with Newmarket Holidays who describe hotel as 4 star, think it's more of a 3. Lovely staff, especially in restaurant - very helpful and attentive although they were very busy. Location next to beach was lovely and pool and beach area well managed by team of 'Lifeguards'.
But - having to pay €5 for beach towels, having to ask for extra pillows (only 1 per bed) and a small 'tired' room are among the reasons why I'd give it 3 not 4 stars. We had a balcony and a view - but of a large flat roof!

Room tip: Ask very specifically for a room with a view over the beach
Date of stay: September 2019