“Must do!”

La Bottega del Gelato
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Torbole
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Wish I was here for longer to have this again. The best ice cream I have eaten ever!!!! Few places to sit or stand if you want to eat in and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

What a lovely gelato! The staff are so smiley and nice, even when I try to order in my terrible Italian.

We've just spent 4 nights in Torbole and have eaten gelato in here every single day. They have a great choice of gelato and sorbet, they'll do you a sundae-esque coupe with whipped cream if that's your thing, (but best to remember that ice cream sundae is an American invention, not usually best fine with proper home made Italian gelato, which is best enjoyed flavour by flavour as a general rule).

We've tried all sorts of flavours but I really loved the ricotta with honey and nuts, the other half keen on fondant chocolate and raspberry.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Dropped into La Bottega del gelato. It was very solid. Not the best in town. Liberty down the street is a notch above. But if you are at La Bottega, and want to indulge, don't worry. It is very good gelato. 4 star. Enjoy.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Chocolate hazelnut was delicious and my husband loved the rum & raisin. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Amazing selection, great value. We visited regularly during out week in Lake Garda:) Rather than have pudding with dinner we would come and get an ice cream on the way back to our hotel. Much cheaper.