1,422 results
All reviews hot tub lake view lago di garda aqua restaurant sun terrace free mini bar on arrival our honeymoon bottle of prosecco hotel restaurant the hotel staff a wonderful stay beautiful hotel an amazing view welcome drink secure parking short break
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Great hotel! Always clean, always in good condition, large rooms, comfortable beds, good bathroom amenities. The location is also wonderful and easily accessable from the highway. The view from lake rooms are truly amazing! The staff is always kind and helpful. Welcome drinks make you smile and relax. Breakfast is the best I've ever had in Italy! Such a rich buffet. There is something to eat for everyone, even for the most picky person. When you're done with breakfast, you cannot get up because you start having tiramisu. At least me and my friends were.

I stayed here in February, 2014 and March 2015. I will stay again in March 2016. Never been here during summer but I'm sure it would be great too.

If you're visiting Lake Garda during off season, this is the place to stay. Look no more.

Room Tip: Book in advance for discounts
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Earlier this year we stayed for a short break at the hotel. We had a room at the front of the hotel overlooking the lake which was stunning. The staff were helpful throughout the hotel at all times . We had an early start the morning we left and the night porter did a lovely breakfast for us and most of all I left a diamond ring in our room and did not miss it until we were near the airport .I phoned the hotel and they found my ring and they kept that ring safe for me until it was picked up in person for me about 2 months later . We will always be grateful to them . We would highly recommend this hotel and we are looking forward to going back there.

Room Tip: front of hotel overlooks the lake
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We Loved this hotel and the front desk staff were amazing and so accommodating as well as the amazing chef and spa staff. the restaurant staff were wonderful as long as you do not have to deal with the Head waiter Christian who does not like to answer questions or explain how the meals are prepared or how cocktail may be prepared or the size of the meal! He acts as if he is doing you a favor by taking your order and rolls his eyes ,he is very rude and very very condescending. I have never ever experienced such a rude wait staff. We would love to return however not while Christian is there. The reaming wait staff were very very kind and so pleasing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the fourth floor the view and the room is wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lourdyb
Reviewed 10 November 2015

We stayed here for 4 nights, the area was very quiet at night as it was out of season so our Hotel front room with stunning views was also fairly quiet. Great location with views stretching down lake Garda. The hotel staff were really friendly, we used the free parking which was a 2min drive behind the hotel and an easy walk back down. Restaurant was probably the best in the area and we ate there on the first night and again on the last night. The Lake Fish tasting menu was very good, with Perch, Pike, Trout etc really unusual and they chose local wines for each course which was again very good. With a discount for staying at the hotel the meal was great value at approx euro 40 p/p.

Room was an ok size, nothing out of the ordinary but the views were stunning. Great place to stay and explore the lakes and surrounding areas, location seemed a lot better than further down the lake which seemed much more tourist driven

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is a perfectly located 4 star hotel and spa right on the banks of Lake Garda. We stayed in room 302 with a free minibar, robe and slippers. We didn't pull the curtains so we would not miss a minute of the stunning view. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot and cold buffet style served in a restaurant over looking the lake, The hotel was spotlessly clean room and our room was cleaned and towels changed everyday. My son arranged for drinks to be sent to our room by e-mail from the UK and Imane was exceptionally helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel and hope to return one day. My one and only criticism is that there was only one English TV satellite channel.

Stayed: October 2015