All reviews swimming pool reception beach balcony sea
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice personnel, good location. But ☝NO iron, because the hotel keeps your safety!!!! But there is kitchen in the room Oo that’s a nonsense for me. Very very simple breakfast (continental), only cornflakes, bread, fruits, boiled eggs and not tasty coffee. This place isn’t bad for some nights. Btw the towels is only for a swimming pool. There is place for parking.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed with our 17 year old son. The rooms were small,but we were able to have our son stay with us. The breakfast, of primarily nice Italian sweet breads, was wonderful. We came the end of September, so the ocean water was warmer than the pool. If we could come back Room cleaning was excellent.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank LynnetteMF
Reviewed 6 September 2017

In July 2017 we stayed at the hotel Poseidon. As for me, the place is great. There was no noise, the supermarket Conad (the best one, you will find everything there:) is just within 3 minutes on foot from the hotel, the beach is within 1 minute on foot. The beach is very good and clean. The bar Conchiglia (the nearest to the hotel) provides a very good menu. The hotel is in the middle of the city, but there is also an opportunity to reach the city centre by bus (it's for free). We used to walk a lot. The hotel stuff is very friendly and helpful. There's an opportunity to order a transfer from the airport and back.
There is also a balcony and you can enjoy a nice evening together watching wonderful sparkling stars above...
There are two swimming pools (for adults and for kids), very clean and nice, but as for me, I prefer to swim in the sea and the idea of swimming in the pool is totally unacceptable for me :D Since I come to the sea for swimming in the sea, not in the pool)))
And if you'd like to try the best pizza, you can go to the restaurants Centosedici (it's 15 min walk from the hotel to the city centre) and La Focaccia. These were the best pizza experiences during our trip!)
I think next time I will choose Poseidon again. As for me, I was absolutely satisfied with the hotel, its location, stuff, etc.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria K K
Reviewed 9 August 2016

the hotel itself is a bit in need of updates in certain areas; the plumbs may smell (a lot) trough the room, the closet (which must be opened to reach the safe) smelled as old person. otherwise the hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. the pool area felt a bit itchy, some of the plants might be the ones to attract bugs ( i didn't check which one). However the pool itself was warm, chlorinated ( and clean) and nice and went from one meter to 2, there was even a baby pool for children. The location was nice and you can walk to nice resturants in center. there is also a big (local) super market with basics behind the hotel (200 m walking). The staff also can speak english and swedish, nice suprise! the parking did cost 10 euro extra, but there was a quiet side (end) street with free parking just beside the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sungazer2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel. About 50m from the beach. Nice, friendly and serviceminded staff. It's a good distance from the city center but you can walk. WiFi was not working very well. But that's the only thing. Can recommend people to stay here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family