The Residence is by a very thin stretch of beach, mainly used for kite surfing.
This was our 2nd time here with young kids and we enjoyed our stay.
*Apartments have kitchenette, fridge and living area, terrace/balcony with table and chairs.
*Beside very thin stretch of beach with sea view
*Sun loungers on grass
*15 min drive to nearest free beach which is worth making the trip
* close drive to supermarkets
* takes pets
*Absolutely awful air conditioning (noisy and does nothing except produce more humidity in an already humid area)
- the apartment never actually cooled down
*Bathroom towels and bedding not changed often and not enough! (Never changed during 3 night stay)
*buy your own toilet paper as never replaced
*No swimming pool
*Sun loungers by beach (not on) are for another nearby hotel but it's not much of a beach so get in the car and go to the free beach
The restaurant served nice seafood in the evening from the menu which was mainly seafood. However they accommodated for kids providing the usual kids meals. Didn't have lunch so not sure if menu is simpler during day.
Breakfast is a bit rubbish for €5. Croissants or cakes on display with no covers shouting, welcome flies.
Overall it's a relaxing stay but you must have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family run Residence is located between the Gulf Natural Sporty type in the beautiful Bay of Talamone and the hills of the Uccellina Nature Reserve and a large bar where the Saturday night is characterized by dj Set and live music.Animal friendlywi-fi freethe small bay in front of the Residence is free and of Natural Type, frequented mainly by riders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Residence Talamone Il Poderino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.