Loved the beautiful pools wrapping around the building. Our room had a bedroom, sitting room and two baths with a deck that opened out to the pool winding by. Great chill out area. We only stayed here one night, but I'd love to go back, especially in the winter and try out skiing in the Dolomites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Winter or summer, the majestic Dolomites Range, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage since 2009, is one of the world's most beautiful, and the Alpenroyal, nestled in the scenic Val Gardena, is a memorable place from which to take it all in. For cold-weather aficionados, te hotel has ski-out facilities, as well as a brand new sauna and fitness world. Warm-weather guests can explore the stunning natural setting along a myriad of hiking trails or swim in the 1.500-square-eter alpine lake framed by the Dolomites' pale limestone peaks. For the ultimate in relaxation, book one of the hotel's suites, which come with Jacuzzis and privat steam-bath showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet And Spa
- Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet Selva Di Val Gardena
- Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet & Spa Val Gardena/Selva Di Val Gardena, Italy