“Good sushi by the beach”
Review of Sushi Beach

Sushi Beach
Reserve with
Sushi Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 315 Restaurants in Savona
Price range: US$47 - US$81
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sushi Beach, a sushi restaurant with mediterranean freshly caught fish. We use only fish that comes from our sea, purple head prawns and fresh oysters. During summer we serve our guests on the terrace between the swiiming pool and the beach. During winter we move into the Food & Design dining rooms of A Spurcacciun-a restaurant, inside Mare Hotel complex.
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Attentive, and hospitable staff. Good selection of sushi and Sashimi. The wine-list is very good for the area and reasonably priced. Recommended.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The Uramaki sushi dishes are amazing and really original. The quality of the food fantastic surrounded by a special environment . The staff explains with detail the different dishes. Additionally, some times there are parties in the hotel where the restaurant is allocated, which is the perfect end after a nice dinner. This restaurant is a must!

1  Thank Antonio_C_S_M
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

my best compliments to the amazing Valentina and the kitchen... allora food was excellent and the service was incredible! I really have good time and I'll be back again as soon as I can!
thanks so much to all the staff!

1  Thank Ginny B
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nothing more than fantastic! I have never eaten sushi before coming here.....I discovered a new, wonderful world.....excellent sushi, great wine list, very good and professional service.....we can say what George Clooney in an adv said.....what else?

1  Thank Roberto V
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

I live in Genoa and I can say that this restaurant offers the best sushi in Liguria. Excellent quality, unique tastes and an amazing cozy atmosphere it's what I found at Sushi Beach. Another important aspect is the quality of the service: professional and kind. Finally, FAIR prices.
To sum up: I have been there two times but I'm sure I'll go again as soon as possible.

1  Thank Margherita27_06