“Fantastic sushi”
Review of Sushi Beach

Sushi Beach
Reserve with
Sushi Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 315 Restaurants in Savona
Price range: US$47 - US$81
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, View, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sushi Beach, a sushi restaurant with mediterranean freshly caught fish. We use only fish that comes from our sea, purple head prawns and fresh oysters. During summer we serve our guests on the terrace between the swiiming pool and the beach. During winter we move into the Food & Design dining rooms of A Spurcacciun-a restaurant, inside Mare Hotel complex.
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nothing more than fantastic! I have never eaten sushi before coming here.....I discovered a new, wonderful world.....excellent sushi, great wine list, very good and professional service.....we can say what George Clooney in an adv said.....what else?

1  Thank Roberto V

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

I live in Genoa and I can say that this restaurant offers the best sushi in Liguria. Excellent quality, unique tastes and an amazing cozy atmosphere it's what I found at Sushi Beach. Another important aspect is the quality of the service: professional and kind. Finally, FAIR prices.
To sum up: I have been there two times but I'm sure I'll go again as soon as possible.

1  Thank Margherita27_06
Reviewed 5 April 2015

this is becoming a must go when I'm in Italy, this place is really a singularity in the restaurant landscape in Savona. The dining room is amazing and is evident the level of investment the owner have done here, the result is worth the expenses, i suggest if you boon to ask for the "sala dei tappeti" is really good.
The food is simply perfect, new style and old style sushi with fresh and local fish is one of the best you can have. The wine list is huge and deep but also expensive.....but but don't worry there is also a "cheap" wine list were you can get good and easy wine.
So bottom line is a must go.

1  Thank Diego C
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The location is excellent. Right on the beach in a trendy resturant. Professional and kind staff. Did not expect to find this in Savona :-)

1  Thank Erlend E
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great sushi with local products. They also do "new style" sushi. The decor was also very attractive.